I have been on quite a few riding holidays, but this really was fantastic, and is a great option if you have a non-riding partner, too. It is super-friendly, run like clockwork. We were vegetarians which can be met with potatoes and bolied veg, but effort was made to make delicious meals every mealtime, the food was lovely. There were cookies and lemonade available at all times, great after a challenging ride. We met some really interesting people and were lucky enough to be there when an ecologist was there to teach us about the desert landscape. This is a beautiful area, with wonderful scenery. The horses were brilliant, most able to cope with non-riders, but they also have some very wonderful horses for the riders. they had three seperate rides twice a day, for different abilities and they let me go on 'loping' rides, faster rides, even though I was the only one who wanted to do that. The pool and happy hour at the end of the day was just a marvellous way to wind-down and enjoy the after-glow of a day well spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Informal Guest Ranch offers modern amenities in a warm atmosphere; set on a 20,000 acre desert cattle range at 2,500 ft elevation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Flying E Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying e Ranch Hotel Wickenburg
- Flying e Hotel
- Flying E Ranch Wickenburg, Arizona