A 4 night stay at the Flying E was the highlight of a two week trip to Vegas and Arizona. The whole experience was outstanding from beginning to end. This is such a chilled out place. Ande, Steve and all the staff were incredibly hospitable, the food was just great and the accommodation was spotless. The kids had a ball playing ping pong, table football and messing about in the pool. Cowboy poetry with Norm was a treat as was the lunch cookout. The temperature was a perfect 22C. Oh and we all rode a horse for the first time. The scenery was stunning, loved the cactuses and even saw a road runner. Would love to go back and can't recommend it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Informal Guest Ranch offers modern amenities in a warm atmosphere; set on a 20,000 acre desert cattle range at 2,500 ft elevation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Flying E Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying e Ranch Hotel Wickenburg
- Flying e Hotel
- Flying E Ranch Wickenburg, Arizona