If you are looking for a real dude ranch experience, you'll find it at the Flying E Ranch. It's got it all: historic rooms, stupendous food, fascinating trail rides, and the warm and expert management of Steve and Andrea Taylor. Don't miss the daily Happy Hour in the Saloon, it's the place to get acquainted with your fellow guests and watch the sunset. And when they ring the cowbell to call you to meals, get ready to be wowed. I don't eat beef, so the chef prepared a pork tenderloin for me one evening; and when I couldn't finish the gigantic portion, they put it into an omelette for me next morning. Now that's what I call service. Norm the Cowboy Poet led me on a trail ride that included history, natural history, incredible views and two poems. The rooms are spacious and spotless, the ranch is surrounded by quiet desert, and I saw a coyote on my final morning. I'll be back. And soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Informal Guest Ranch offers modern amenities in a warm atmosphere; set on a 20,000 acre desert cattle range at 2,500 ft elevation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Flying E Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flying e Ranch Hotel Wickenburg
- Flying e Hotel
- Flying E Ranch Wickenburg, Arizona