We just got back from 2 weeks in Fiji. One week was spent at this great little resort. I was so impressed with the service and the friendliness of all the staff. Bula is spoken here. They all have the 'aloha' spirit that I grew up with many years ago in Hawaii.
The downside is that this place is 'off the grid'. It is very remote and the resort is small. There is no real beach but they have a beautiful pool. You have to kayak or SUP to get to snorkeling or take one of their boats out to the reefs. There is no night life or shopping. BUT the upsides are plenty. The food is fabulous, the rooms are clean and very comfortable, we drank the water and did not get sick, the reefs for diving or snorkeling are unbelievable, the surfing is uncowded, the surf and dive guides were really attentive, the boats were comfortable with shade, and the staff was always there to make sure everything was great. We had such a great time, met some really nice people, and we hope to make it back someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where tropical rainforest meets the Pacific Ocean nestles a tranquil Boutique Resort, offering an absolute adventure into Fiji's culture combined with worldclass SURFING - DIVING - FISHING and everything else the ocean has to offer. The perfect combination of pure relaxation and exhilarating action, Waidroka Bay Resort offers mind-blowing Surfing at Frigates Passage and many other breaks like famous Pipe or Serua Rights, world class Diving at the famous Bega Lagoon & Reef, as well as shark diving, Game- & Sport Fishing, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Rainforest-Trekking and all that is expected of a Fijian oceanfront adventurer paradise. Famous Fijian hospitality and smiles, a variety of beautiful accommodation, great food, stunning views, exhilarating activities on the highest level and a dream location conveniently located on the main island, Viti Levu, only 2 hours distance from the airport and 20 minutes away from the 'Adventure Capital' of Pacific Harbour - yet totally secluded in the midst of the rainforest on our own private Lagoon. Waidroka Bay Resort is a true haven for those seeking a home away from home combined with an intimate and private boutique experience and atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Waidroka Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waidroka Bay Hotel Korovisilou
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Hotel
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Resort