My family and I were part of a group of eleven which included 4 teenagers. The service we received from the staff was excellent, always helpful and friendly. The bures were spacious clean and comfortable with a great view from the deck. Most of our group were surfers but there was plenty to do for the non surfers. Good snorkelling in the lagoon, SUP's and kayaks. There were also plenty of tours to go on if you wanted. The four teenagers were newly qualified divers and the dive instructor Joey took good care of them, they did some great dive's including the shark dive at Beqa Island. I would recommend that non divers go along on the dive trips as there is plenty to see just snorkelling. Frigates was an excellent day out for all of us, the surf was good and the snorkelling around the reef is spectacular. A highlight of the trip for many of us was a visit to a local school that had been arranged by Cyd, the surf operations manager. The spirit and enthusiasm of the children and staff was inspirational despite the poor condition of the school. I would thoroughly recommend Waidroka Bay to those that love the ocean and are happy in an informal relaxed atmosphere where you meet like minded people without the bling of the big resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where tropical rainforest meets the Pacific Ocean nestles a tranquil Boutique Resort, offering an absolute adventure into Fiji's culture combined with worldclass SURFING - DIVING - FISHING and everything else the ocean has to offer. The perfect combination of pure relaxation and exhilarating action, Waidroka Bay Resort offers mind-blowing Surfing at Frigates Passage and many other breaks like famous Pipe or Serua Rights, world class Diving at the famous Bega Lagoon & Reef, as well as shark diving, Game- & Sport Fishing, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Rainforest-Trekking and all that is expected of a Fijian oceanfront adventurer paradise. Famous Fijian hospitality and smiles, a variety of beautiful accommodation, great food, stunning views, exhilarating activities on the highest level and a dream location conveniently located on the main island, Viti Levu, only 2 hours distance from the airport and 20 minutes away from the 'Adventure Capital' of Pacific Harbour - yet totally secluded in the midst of the rainforest on our own private Lagoon. Waidroka Bay Resort is a true haven for those seeking a home away from home combined with an intimate and private boutique experience and atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waidroka Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waidroka Bay Hotel Korovisilou
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Hotel
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Resort