From the moment we arrived I was on the holiday of my dreams! The staff at Waidroka are amazing, the surf guide too! The food is perfect and keeps you filled to enjoy all the adventures the resort offers. Perfect waves, great boats, good fishing, awesome weather..nothing beats it. Waidroka is the easiest trip I've ever done! My partner surfs and I don't really surf anymore, I just like to take photos. But our typical surf trips involve us driving for ages and searching for spots, checking tides and then wondering when and how I'm going to eat. Waidroka makes everything effortless! I wake up and my breakfast (banana pancakes from heaven) is ready on a table for me, they take your order before you go to bed each night. Then they take my lunch order during breakfast..so after a long day on the boat, I come back to an amazing lunch! Relax around the resort, get offered drinks, popcorn, snacks cookies and hang out with the other guests in hammocks overlooking the ocean till our communal style dinner. As a couple, definitely still room for romance at the resort and you can separate yourself from the other guests very easily. Nothing was a problem for the staff, the arranged a last minute fishing trip just for my partner and I. Set us up with paddleboards, kayaks, snorkel girl whatever we needed! Some of the most lovely people I've ever met in my life. We will definitely be back! Literally just book your flight to Waidroka and let them handle everything once you land. All you need to do is wake up and pick your food. They will bring you to the waves, based upon best tides & winds, organise everything and make sure you have the most relaxing holiday of your life! Can't recommend this place enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where tropical rainforest meets the Pacific Ocean nestles a tranquil Boutique Resort, offering an absolute adventure into Fiji's culture combined with worldclass SURFING - DIVING - FISHING and everything else the ocean has to offer. The perfect combination of pure relaxation and exhilarating action, Waidroka Bay Resort offers mind-blowing Surfing at Frigates Passage and many other breaks like famous Pipe or Serua Rights, world class Diving at the famous Bega Lagoon & Reef, as well as shark diving, Game- & Sport Fishing, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Rainforest-Trekking and all that is expected of a Fijian oceanfront adventurer paradise. Famous Fijian hospitality and smiles, a variety of beautiful accommodation, great food, stunning views, exhilarating activities on the highest level and a dream location conveniently located on the main island, Viti Levu, only 2 hours distance from the airport and 20 minutes away from the 'Adventure Capital' of Pacific Harbour - yet totally secluded in the midst of the rainforest on our own private Lagoon. Waidroka Bay Resort is a true haven for those seeking a home away from home combined with an intimate and private boutique experience and atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Waidroka Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waidroka Bay Hotel Korovisilou
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Hotel
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Resort