My husband and I spent our 25th wedding anniversary at this resort. It was a very memorable week. The resort is beautiful, located right on the water's edge, idyllically surrounded by lush tropical rainforest. We did the five day dive package. The diving was really exciting, I had never seen so many different tropical fish before. There were also lots of different types of corals and other underwater animals, sharks, turtle, rays. I took about 800 underwater photos! The dive boats and equipment were in great shape and the dive staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. They also took us on the Beqa Lagoon shark dive, which was pretty amazing. The food was quite good, served in the lodge dining room family style. The managers were very helpful in arranging transportation and tours for us. Since we couldn't dive the day before we flew home, they arranged for us to go on a whitewater rafting trip through the "Grand Canyon" of Fiji, which was a lot of fun. Some of the native Fijian staff held a kava ceremony for us, with authentic Fijian music and singing. We had a wonderful time, and were sorry to leave. The staff really were people we enjoyed meeting. I recommend the Waidroka Bay Resort very highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where tropical rainforest meets the Pacific Ocean nestles a tranquil Boutique Resort, offering an absolute adventure into Fiji's culture combined with worldclass SURFING - DIVING - FISHING and everything else the ocean has to offer. The perfect combination of pure relaxation and exhilarating action, Waidroka Bay Resort offers mind-blowing Surfing at Frigates Passage and many other breaks like famous Pipe or Serua Rights, world class Diving at the famous Bega Lagoon & Reef, as well as shark diving, Game- & Sport Fishing, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Rainforest-Trekking and all that is expected of a Fijian oceanfront adventurer paradise. Famous Fijian hospitality and smiles, a variety of beautiful accommodation, great food, stunning views, exhilarating activities on the highest level and a dream location conveniently located on the main island, Viti Levu, only 2 hours distance from the airport and 20 minutes away from the 'Adventure Capital' of Pacific Harbour - yet totally secluded in the midst of the rainforest on our own private Lagoon. Waidroka Bay Resort is a true haven for those seeking a home away from home combined with an intimate and private boutique experience and atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waidroka Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waidroka Bay Hotel Korovisilou
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Hotel
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Resort