“Another awesome Denny's experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Denny's - CLOSED

Denny's
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Denny's #6671 of Williams is located on the west side of town.Easy access from exit 161 off Interstate 40.We have a full service lounge with daily happy hour specials and televisions for your enjoyment.
Williams, Arizona
“Another awesome Denny's experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Back to my fave Denny's. Recently I visited other Denny's in other towns, and although they were OK, this place always blows me away. This time it was for breakfast....oh my goodness. Usually, friend Dale and I order different things, but this time we both had to have the Sweet potato pecan pancakes (I haven't had a pancake in 15 years, find them boring!!!!) They were awesome! Light and fluffy with yummy pecans right in the batter. If you don't handle a lot of sweets, I'd suggest asking your server to have the 'cinnamon drizzle' put on the side. I did and I'm glad, it was a bit too sugary for me, but friend Dale grabbed mine up. Regular pancake syrup was just the right touch, in my opinion. And the chicken sausage breakfast pattie....who knew that could be so tasty! Lots of hot fresh coffee (I NEVER have to ask them to make fresh decaf, and that is a rarity) made the meal.

No, wait, what made the meal, what made it all special was Stephany, our server! Bright, helpful, cheerful, energetic...her smile is infectious! Friend Dale, an old restraranteur like myself, lets her tip do the talking, and talk she did, because Stephany is a jewel! We are so blessed, that in a tourist town that can be less than receptive to locals....this place never ever disappoints us.

• Visited November 2013
Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Wow! Thank you so much KC Kathy for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear how much you love us at Williams Denny's. Yes, we love our locals and are happy to hear it shows!

Stephany is a wonderful addition to our team and I will love sharing your rave review to her. We know how lucky we are to have her!

Thank you so much, we look forward to serving you many more wonderful meals to come!

Badger
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

It was convenient being next to the motel. The service was great and the food good. I would recommend it even if you weren't staying at the Days Inn next door.

Visited October 2013
Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your meals at the Denny's in Williams Arizona. Our wonderful staff is working very hard to ensure each guest has a delicious hot meal along with excellent service.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon and thank you once again!

Tucson, Arizona
“Great place to eat with children”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

On our trip with the grand and great grand children to the Grand Canyon Punpkin Train ride we were glad there was a Denny's in Williams. They honor our AARP membership discount of 20% which is quite a savings when we take the children out for dinner. The waitress and host were very accomodating the first night we were there that we decided to go back the second night we were in Williams and have their Brocolli soup that was fantastic. Besides Mc donalds, they love Denny;s. It is a way out of town but worth it.

• Visited October 2013
Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
I would like to thank you for the great 5 star review! We strive to offer great food along with wonderful customer service and I am delighted to hear you were well taken care of. It is truly a compliment to learn that you came back a second time while you were in Williams Arizona.

We hope to see you again soon!

Sedona, Arizona
“Double Cheeseburger Denny's #6671”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Wow! One of the biggest and best burgers I've ever had and at Denny's! It was totally not expected but certainly appreciated. Great service and prices.

• Visited October 2013
Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
I am so happy that you were impressed with our cheeseburger! Yes, Denny's does have the best cheeseburgers!! Most people associate Denny's with great breakfasts but surprise... we have great lunches and dinners too! Our amazing wait staff works very hard to offer great service and they will be so proud that you mentioned them.

Thank you for stopping by and allowing us to serve you, we hope you come back again soon!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“The T-bone strikes back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I was surprised seeing so many good reviews about this place. Maybe only we had a last night but I wish I have never visited this place. We stayed in the Days Inn next door where we were told we can get a discount from price when we present our room keys so we decided we give it a go. After a long drive from Las Vegas to Williams we didn't want to go into the town. The restaurant was nearly empty at 6:30 when we went there but it still took about 5 minutes for the waitress to notice us and show up with the menu. We ordered 2 milkshakes which was really good. My wife had the Slow-Cooked Pot Roast which was avarege and I had the T-bone steak and shrimp which was a really bad decision.We were seated far from the kitchen but we still could hear the chef wasn't happy making our dinner. The meat was overcooked and tastless. I had better frozen shrimps from the supermarket and the souce was terrible. I don't know how but even the fries tasted funny. When we wanted to pay we were told they had some problem with the computer system and after 15 minutes waiting for another cosumer who wanted to pay with a card we just left the cash on the table didn't even bother to get the discount.But the worst thing happend a few hours after dinner. I got really sick from my steak and I ended up spending the night in the toilet.
Maybe they had a bad night, I don't know but this was one of the worst restaurant experience I have ever had.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Wow, we are shocked and truly do apologize for your bad experience! First of all, the day you are speaking of was an unusual day for us due to computer issues that were beyond our control. Hence, the inability to ring up your order as quickly as we normally do. As far as the food, I can assure you we have not had any issues with food poisoning as we are under very strict food safety laws that we adhere to stringently. We had zero complaints from other guests and so I am sure you did not receive bad food from us. We pride ourselves in giving great service along with wonderful food at unbeatable prices. I am terribly sorry that you were not happy with your meals!

Again, I do apologize that you happened to come in when our entire system shut down on us unexpectedly, but most importantly that you did not enjoy your meal.