“great service”
Review of Denny's - CLOSED

Denny's
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Denny's #6671 of Williams is located on the west side of town.Easy access from exit 161 off Interstate 40.We have a full service lounge with daily happy hour specials and televisions for your enjoyment.
Reviewed 9 April 2014

No dislikes. good food ,decent prices.service is great.no complaints.great menu choices to choose from.

There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Denny's did it again! Breakfast came to the table hot and there was a lot of food, good food. It is one of my regular places to enjoy a good meal. The restaurant is clean, the staff very friendly and efficient and I love the atmosphere.

Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you kindly for your review of Denny's in Williams Arizona. We have proudly served for 28 years and would like to thank the locals who have allowed us to serve them. Please make sure to come see us as we become the newest and most exciting restaurant in Williams Arizona as Kicks on Route 66! We are very excited to show the community a great new restaurant!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We enjoy going to this Dennys. The food is good, the restaurant clean, and the ambiance is nice. My wife and I both had the build-your-own skillet breakfasts the other day and they came to the table hot and were delicious. There was a lot of food on the plate also, so I had to get a to-go box. The prices are about average and the service is good. I haven't had a bad meal here yet and always go away full and satisfied.

Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

We love it when our locals take the time to review us at Denny's in Williams Arizona. It has been our family's honor to serve the community for 28 years. We hope everyone will give us a chance when we open soon as a new restaurant as well!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

my girlfriend and i are from the uk, and have made two r.v. tours in the grand circle in 2012 and 2013. we first discovered denny's in las vegas on our first trip, and always seek them out.
we stayed this time on an rv camp just outside of williams, and headed specially for denny's, williams for breakfast. this is roughly the tenth denny's franchise we have visited, and was very much up to the standard we have come to expect from this excellent chain of restaurants.
there was next to no waiting time, less than a couple of minutes, even though it was fairly busy, and the service was good, and the food was great. i usually go for the lumberjack slam, or a build your own slam. whilst my girlfriend is a little less hungry, and goes more healthy option, but is partial to the pancakes and syrup too.
all in all, excellent again, and we haven't found a denny's we didn't enjoy
we love denny's

1  Thank John H
Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Thank you so much for such a kind review of our Denny's in Williams Arizona! We have an amazing staff and know it would not be possible to have such happy customers without them!

We look forward to serving you again on your next journey through Northern Arizona.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Please read my Jessica's Restaurant experience first. Denny's is located adjacent to two lower end chain hotels about a mile from downtown and close to a lesser-used freeway exit. The traffic it receives is really deliberate given its location. I walked in at 9:45 a.m. on the Sunday after New Years and sat at the counter. A waiter came over and gave me a menu. Unlike Jessica's - this frightening, empty downtown dive - there were about 23 customers in the place. A young gal came over for my drink choice and I asked if they had decaf tea. She said yes but only herbal. She came back with a small pot, poured water cup, honey and a coaster in about three minutes. I ordered eggs white, hash browns and toast. It came in less than 10 minutes. Total bill $7.32. The place was clean and had a cute gift shop. The waitress was very friendly, knowledgeable and checked on me twice. Eat here.

Sally O, Owner at Denny's, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your meal while dining at the Denny's in Williams Arizona. It is always our goal to offer great food along with wonderful service to all of our customers.

Please come back and see us again if you are in Williams Arizona in the future.