We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while on a trip to the Grand Canyon. The staff was very helpful, and our first floor room was very clean and comfortable. Since it is only steps away from the Grand Canyon Railway Depot and the Cafe, this is where to stay if you are visiting the Canyon by train. We traveled by Amtrak to Williams Junction, and the hotel shuttle was waiting for us as we got off the train. The next morning we boarded the Grand Canyon Railway train to Grand Canyon National Park.
We enjoyed the food at the Cafe directly across from the Hotel. The buffet breakfasts and dinners were very good, and featured a wide choice of items.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the luxury of a bygone era at Grand Canyon Railway Hotel. Designed to resemble the century-old train depot that housed the original Fray Marcos Hotel, our hotel is a relaxing retreat in a picturesque Western setting. The 298-room hotel is just a block away from downtown Williams and historic Route 66. Combined with a variety of amenities such as complimentary wi-fi, an indoor pool and hot tub, delicious dining options at Grand Depot Cafe and Spenser's Pub, The Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is the perfect place to stay before embarking on your grandest of journeys! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway