The lobby area of the hotel is very beautiful and homey. The hotel room itself was very nice and comfortable. The pool and hot tub area was very nice, but it was so hard for us to actually figure out how to get to it! Turns out we had to go outside to get there (in january!) but it was still lots of fun. The drive to the Grand Canyon was not too far, and we also ate at one of the local restaurants. The town that the hotel is in is very quaint and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the luxury of a bygone era at Grand Canyon Railway Hotel. Designed to resemble the century-old train depot that housed the original Fray Marcos Hotel, our hotel is a relaxing retreat in a picturesque Western setting. The 298-room hotel is just a block away from downtown Williams and historic Route 66. Combined with a variety of amenities such as complimentary wi-fi, an indoor pool and hot tub, delicious dining options at Grand Depot Cafe and Spenser's Pub, The Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is the perfect place to stay before embarking on your grandest of journeys! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway