This hotel is a very good place to stay when you plan to visit the Grand Canyon. Rooms are fine and clean. Breakfast excellent. Good choice of cold and hot dishes.
Staff very friendly and patient . It is a busy hotel where most people, from all over the world, stay for one or two nights. The ride on the train to the Grand Canyon starts right behind the hotel. It's very nice to do this. Especially for children very funny too. Before the train leaves there is a Western show on the platform.
In the hotel is a nice pub (English atmosphere) where you can have a beer and something to eat.
I enjoyed my stay very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the luxury of a bygone era at Grand Canyon Railway Hotel. Designed to resemble the century-old train depot that housed the original Fray Marcos Hotel, our hotel is a relaxing retreat in a picturesque Western setting. The 298-room hotel is just a block away from downtown Williams and historic Route 66. Combined with a variety of amenities such as complimentary wi-fi, an indoor pool and hot tub, delicious dining options at Grand Depot Cafe and Spenser's Pub, The Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is the perfect place to stay before embarking on your grandest of journeys! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway