I just returned from Arizona having stayed two nights pre and post Train trip to Grand Canyon.
Hotel was very clean and service was excellent. Large rooms, clean bathrooms, and coffee maker and staff was very attentive asking at check in if we needed extra towels, or coffee. Bath amenities were provided in shower and free internet. Large lobby/lounge area with lg fireplace. Nice bar and restaurant and a buffet restaurant across the way by the train depot. Very nicely done and discount was offered for AAA members staying an extra night. I would also recommend Pancho Mcgillicuddy;s restaurant just a block away from hotel. Some of the best Mexican food I've had in Arizona. Wide range of choices available and full bar.
Was so good, when back the second night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the luxury of a bygone era at Grand Canyon Railway Hotel. Designed to resemble the century-old train depot that housed the original Fray Marcos Hotel, our hotel is a relaxing retreat in a picturesque Western setting. The 298-room hotel is just a block away from downtown Williams and historic Route 66. Combined with a variety of amenities such as complimentary wi-fi, an indoor pool and hot tub, delicious dining options at Grand Depot Cafe and Spenser's Pub, The Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is the perfect place to stay before embarking on your grandest of journeys! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway