We came across this hotel as part of a AAA grand canyon railway package. It was fabulous, the hotel was so nice with its warm lobby with huge mantle and fire going. The rooms were very nice and the best part was the Wildwest show and the two hour and 15 minute trip on the train to the Grand Canyon ! Loved the whole four day package! Plus the. Grand Canyon in October is breathtaking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the luxury of a bygone era at Grand Canyon Railway Hotel. Designed to resemble the century-old train depot that housed the original Fray Marcos Hotel, our hotel is a relaxing retreat in a picturesque Western setting. The 298-room hotel is just a block away from downtown Williams and historic Route 66. Combined with a variety of amenities such as complimentary wi-fi, an indoor pool and hot tub, delicious dining options at Grand Depot Cafe and Spenser's Pub, The Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is the perfect place to stay before embarking on your grandest of journeys! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway