My family and I were pleasantly surprised at our stay in this hotel. My initial expectations weren't that high given that this is a well travelled hotel in a small rural town, but I was amazed. We stayed in a two queen suite with a separate living area. Our room rivaled some of the JW Marriots we've stayed in at major cities. Newly remodeled and well appointed. In addition, the staff is as friendly as you'd expect in a small town, the buffett is great, and the whole train exeperiance left nothing to be desired. We'd defiantly come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the luxury of a bygone era at Grand Canyon Railway Hotel. Designed to resemble the century-old train depot that housed the original Fray Marcos Hotel, our hotel is a relaxing retreat in a picturesque Western setting. The 298-room hotel is just a block away from downtown Williams and historic Route 66. Combined with a variety of amenities such as complimentary wi-fi, an indoor pool and hot tub, delicious dining options at Grand Depot Cafe and Spenser's Pub, The Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is the perfect place to stay before embarking on your grandest of journeys! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway