“What you see is what you get”
Review of Red Roof Inn

Red Roof Inn
Ranked #30 of 30 Hotels in Williams
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This hotel is very shabby, our room appeared clean. The bed was comfortable and there was hot water for the shower, makes me happy. The breakfast was the same as a lot of hotels in the USA so no surprises there. Given the choice I would not stay here again I saw lots of other hotels in Williams that looked way nicer. Having said that the last time we stayed in Williams the hotel was a nightmare given that it was 14 years ago we couldn't find it ha ha

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Wouldn't say it's the worst place I have ever stayed.....but it's on the list! Didn't get a bad price, but we stayed in similar price hotels and motels that were much much better. Room was very shabby, especially the bathroom. Weird smell from the fridge, and breakfast was........interesting!! Ok for a one night stop but there is a lot of better looking places in Williams.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We spent 5 days at this motel so may have a different perspective since most others seem to spend one night. That's not saying we found it very good, but it was one of only a few choices we had for that length of time at the last minute. I will agree with most other comments, the place is not super clean, but I've definitely seen worse for more money. We did have ants in our room but I came prepared with ant spray and that took care of the problem. Our two biggest complaints were the wi-fi barely worked and our bed was never changed ( sheets) or even made up the whole time we were there. Housekeeping service consisted of fresh towels and the one tiny trash bin emptied. And this service was usually done around 4:00 pm everyday(we had to call the first day to get even this). On the positive side we had lots of hot water, it was quiet, the AC worked well and the room was dark with the blinds closed. We had a fridge and microwave that both worked well. I had no issue with the breakfast, but I also brought a cooler of food. If you are ok with juice, coffee, fruit, waffles, toast and cereal you'll be fine for breakfast. I would probably choose somewhere else to stay if I had the choice but we did get a discount after complaining about the lack of housekeeping so I have to give them credit for trying to make up for it. But this shouldn't be anyone's first choice.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This place is disgusting and a total waste of your money!! The rooms are filthy dirty, the carpet was not clean, the bathroom was not clean, nothing in the room was cleaned. I asked if the bedding was even clean and she could not guarantee it, she had to call someone in late at night to change the bedding. OH YES she offered us to move to another room but what was our guarantee that room would be clean????? She even claimed the girl who cleaned was accused of stealing people's credit cards and yet they kept her on. Interesting. The breakfast "if you want to call it that" was disgusting. The owner is a total piece of work, accused people of complaining just to get money back. She is a loser and I hope her business goes under. The health department should go inspect!! Whoever says this hotel is nice is out of their minds. I have never been so disgusted.. we left and headed to Sedona where we stayed at the Desert Quail Inn. NOW that is a hotel worth staying in!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't Stay at this Hotel......GO somewhere else!!!!!!!
Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2014

were staying at the Mountain Side Inn on our way to the Grand Canyon in June 2014. Our Room was not clean at all and the furniture were very worn. The carpet had large stains. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank oliver r
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Perfect place for a short stay.
Friendly hosts.
Quite environment.
Tidy and clean rooms.
Not very far from main street where shopping and dining options available.
Bigger breakfast room compared to other motels.
Ample parking space.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stayed in Mountainside Inn, Williams, Arizona in May 2014. We had checked into a motel a couple of blocks away and the appearance and cleanliness had me asking for a refund....
We found Mountainside Inn at the end the main strip.
We were given a very clean room that had ? new bedding, The owner was nery helpful and spent a long time helping us plan our Grand Canyon experience. She gave us other helpful ideas for traveling and appears to genuinely enjoy her guests. Our free breakfast was very good. I enjoyed the freshly made ham and egg buns.
Thank dear lady ..........do not know her name..................for your hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple