“Expensive but really cool!”

Bearizona Wildlife Park
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Bearizona Drive-Thru Wildlife Park
Ranked #2 of 37 things to do in Williams
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bearizona is a Wildlife Park featuring a drive through area as well as a walk through area. View animals in natural habitats during your drive. Check out more animals on exhibit in the walk through. There are several animal shows throughout the day as well as a complimentary bus tour through the park at several times throughout the day.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Reminded me of Jurassic Park and the zoo. Drive thru portion is amazing with the various local animals you can see up close. Wolves and Black Bears were a hit with the kids. Zoo portion filled with adorable baby animals in a beautiful setting. Friendly staff. Clean surroundings. Price per person in car. It might be considered a donation...I'm not sure.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,802)
All reviews
in 66 reviews
"driving tour"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have been to Bearizona many times, but the additions and new attractions never cease to amaze me. Each time we have guests we head out to Bearizona to share the great attraction in Williams, and each time we see and do something new. I love the option of the the bus ride, it is so fun and interacting with other guests, the driver and the animals. Thanks to the crew who works so hard at Bearizona and Sean Casey for building this wonderful attraction in Williams.

1  Thank dawn t
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I was impressed by the variety of animals in the park. Most amazing was the bears and wolves, which get very close to your vehicle

1  Thank Robojoe
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I was there the afternoon of July 7th shortly after a really intense thunderstorm with my family. The animals all looked a bit...wet. But that was to be expected and we got to see a lot. Only a few were still hiding. Very cool to see the animals running around up close and right outside your car. Kids loved seeing all the animals. Loved Fort Bearizona where we could see bear cubs and young bears and all sorts of other animals. I liked the GPS thing they gave us to hear about things through our radio. A suggestion is that they could fill in a bit more of the drive time (or time spent sitting still watching the animals) with educational information about the animals or the organization.

Two hours seemed a pretty reasonable time, however we did not see any shows or eat there, so if you were going earlier in the day, you could spend more time (and money).

It was a bit pricey. Next time I would look for a coupon or discount of some sort. Also, no pricing was listed anywhere when I pulled up. Otherwise, I would have only paid for one child instead of 2 (my 2nd child was only 3 and should have been free).

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My family and I were staying in Williams, AZ and decided to check this place out. We went later in the day so it wasn't crowded at all. We weren't sure what to expect but were pleasantly surprised at the amount of wild life that was out feeding - bears, wolves, bison, etc...were all right next to our cars. Some of the wolves were actually blocking the flow of traffic so we had to wait until they went by. There were also LOTS of bears. I've never seen that many bears in one location.

There is a walk through piece of the park where you can see bear cubs, otters, wolves, etc... The kids really loved it.