“Mmmm! Vegan Delights!”

Dara Thai Cafe
Ranked #18 of 65 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My wife and I spent a night in Williams, AZ and wondered where to find a good place to eat where we could find some choices for our vegan diet, and for my wife's needs to avoid gluten. I found a very positive review of Dara Thai but when we arrived the menu did not look that promising to my wife. Then we talked with the person waiting on us who told us that everything was made from scratch when people ordered. So there was a wide array of choices. I ordered a red curry dish, mild for my tender Yankee tongue, and my wife ordered stir fried vegetables with garlic sauce. So amazingly delicious. We enjoyed lovely conversations with our wait person and with other people at the restaurant. What a great spirit and sumptuous food!

There are newer reviews for Dara Thai Cafe

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Great to get something different to steak and burgers on Route 66. Good Thai food, though maybe not up to the scratch of the best in the UK. The Pad Thai and Chicken noodles were tasty with a warm spice. There are Thai and Japanese beers to try as well.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

This restaurant is on a side street (I think it was Center Street) and it was an excellent find!
We visited them twice & both times we loved the food! The staff is attentive yet not overbearing. The second time we visited, it was rather busy & the waitress was alone..we were pleasantly suprised how well she handled the crowd & served each & every table with efficiency & attentiveness!!
The food is reasonably priced (unlike some in town, outrageous prices!) & delicious
If you like Thai food I recommend you find this restaurant & give them a try. I think you wont be disappointed!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

This small restaurant is just off Route 66. When we entered we ere friendly greeted and brought to a table. Service and hospitality were very good. Food was very tasty and had fresh ingredients. Not a fancy place but honest good quality Thai food. Recommended.

1  Thank HaikoW
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Only 1/2 block off the main street in Williams this restaurant is a pleasant surprise. It is a cute little cafe with a pleasant wait staff and excellent prices in this tourist town. Lunch offerings were numerous and varied, most around $8. Vegetables were fresh and not over cooked, there were several noodle choices and you can pick your heat level. We'll go back, enjoyed our lunch.

Been to Dara Thai Cafe? Share your experiences!