“Nice place but the food was way too salty.”
Review of Dara Thai Cafe

Dara Thai Cafe
Ranked #18 of 65 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I like this place as a first impression. The menu seemed full of good choices. I had a ginger chicken dish with a brown sauce. Near the top left side of the menu. I ate it but it was so salty that I did not enjoy it at all.

There are newer reviews for Dara Thai Cafe

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I have eaten here before, but it is a little difficult to find. The service was great and the food was amazing. I had the pad thai and my date had the evil jungle princess ( she ordered it partially for the name).

1  Thank ianaz2013
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Our Grand Canyon tour guide recommended this restaurant so we gave it a try. The food was freshly prepared and very flavorful. Our only complaint, if any, was that they only had one person waiting tables so service was a little slow but considering she was by herself she kept delays to a minimum. All in all a good experience.

Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

This would have been a five star dinning experience if the dish I ordered had not been so spicy hot. I requested no stars when I ordered. It would have been great minus the red chili flakes that were visible and hot to taste! The service was excellent and the spring rolls delicious.

Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

We love Dara Thai and squeezed in 2 visits this summer while staying in our RV in town. The food is authentic, delicious, generous portions, and a truly family run gem. We overheard a guest from England raving to the staff about food taste, qquality and overall experience. We feel the same way, this place is a MUST if you like Asian cuisine. They'll customize the spice to your liking. One of my favorite restaurants in the US!