“Mostly Pleased”

Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon
Ranked #8 of 30 Hotels in Williams

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I thought the hotel was decent but most of the employees were awful. On our first morning I went down to breakfast with my son and there was no milk for his cereal. The girl at the desk told me that they were out and it would be delivered the next day. Really, if they are out then they should have just gone next door to the market and bought a gallon or two. After breakfast I went back to my room to rest and put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and the housekeepers still knocked on the door to see when they could come in. When I told them it would be an hour or so the head housekeeper rolled her eyes at me. I was on vacation and I wanted to take a nap. Another thing that irked me was when I started a bath for my son and noticed that the water was kind of yellow. I was almost ready to check-out at that point. I was really surprised by the employees attitudes. They have no sense of hospitality.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room in the back. We were in the middle and I could hear doors slamming all the t...
1 Thank newheartmom
GMComfortInn86046, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention, I will accelerate this matter for immediate evaluation and verify what took place. I apologize that our staff did not suffice your expectations as well and trust that this will be brought to management to address accordingly. Please know that our guests’ satisfaction is extremely important to us and will always be on top of our goal. I hope we could have another chance to offer you better services in our hotel soon.
Reviewed 26 April 2014

So nice to find an indoor pool since it was cooler weather in April here. Great recommendation for dinner at the Wild West Junction where we met the mayor. Kelly was a true gem and took great care of my mom while we all hiked the canyon. Thanks for making our visit so wonderful.

Hello CheoyLeeSailer

We are most humbled by your generous review for the services we have provided on your stay. Trust that our team is committed to offering our guests the best service/s that we can to show gratitude for giving us your business. I hope you will come visit us again soon and make Comfort Inn your choice of hotel every time you travel.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 22 April 2014

If you want a clean and comfortable place to stay near the Grand Canyon Train, this is a great spot. You are a few blocks from "downtown" Williams, but everything is within walking distance. The breakfast is adequate.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
GMComfortInn86046, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Hello labbayarea2014,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us. Please know that we appreciate input from our guests. We use it as reference in our continuous effort to provide consistent, affordable and excellent services. Let us provide you another great experience in our hotel!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 20 April 2014

when I stayed at the comfort inn with my family the employees were horrible to me and my family when we made popcorn in their breakroom and their microwave broke , they said it was a fire hazard when the smoke alarm never went off and they made clean it up ourselves with no help from the employees , they then said to charge us for it if we couldn't clean it up well enough . The rooms weren't that great and I felt uncomfortable the whole time . this comfort inn isn't even that close to the Grand Canyon either , you would have to drive for an hour before you reached it , there were almost no restaurants around to eat lunch or dinner and their wifi didn't even work for moe than half the time . Overall the only thing I found good about their services was their breakfast bar in the morning .

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank LolaDavis123
GMComfortInn86046, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Hello LolaDavis123,

I regret that you felt uncomfortable during your recent stay on the manner you were addressed by our staff on the microwave incident. I will accelerate your concern to evaluate and verify what took place as we want our guests to have a pleasing experience in our hotel at all times. Nevertheless, I am glad that you liked the breakfast served. I hope we could have another chance to offer you better services the next time you visit Williams.
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This motel is just a few blocks from downtown Williams. The motel was clean with spacious rooms. Our room in the back of the motel was very quiet. At breakfast we realized that the motel was pretty full, due to crowded eating conditions. This seems to be the closest motel to the downtown area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
GMComfortInn86046, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Hello 52cali,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Comfort Inn. We apologize for the slight inconvenience with the crowded conditions of the breakfast bar but we hope that we made it up by providing you with a clean and spacious room during your trip. Please know that your satisfaction is always our goal.