“Pleasant stay”

Ranked #6 of 30 Hotels in Williams
Dover, United States
“Pleasant stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

The good-Rooms were clean (carpet not too clean though). Beds and pillows were excellent so no problem sleeping. Housekeeping did a great job.Very quiet, good ac/heat system that was quiet when operating. Plenty of water pressure for great showers. Actual dining type table with two chairs was nice.

The bad- Front desk clerks were a little rough around the edges ( with the exception of the one young man who initially checked us in)... almost like they didn't really want to be there but we didn't have a need for their services after check-in so not a big deal, lifes to short to worry about others attitudes... Breakfast was included but never changed so it got a bit tired after 4 days... wifi was free but a little slow. Bathroom was pretty small but we made do, it was clean with tile floors and newer counters and tub surround.

Nothings perfect but Overall, a good little hotel for the money.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
GMComfortInn86046, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Hello Mr. John H.,

Thank you for your feedback. I will bring your comments to management so that this will use as reference for future improvements. I apologize if the attitude of the front desk may have in any manner caused discomfort to you. This too, will be accelerated to address accordingly. Please know that we are committed to provide our guests comfortable and great value experience every time you stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Atlanta, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

This hotel is an older facility off I-40. The hotel was completely full the night we stayed and it took 15 to 20 minutes to check in. The room was smaller than more modern hotels, and using my laptop at the table required turning sideways in the chair. The hotel was clean, and the breakfast was nice.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
GMComfortInn86046, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Hello Robert S,

Thank you for providing us a candid review of your stay at Comfort Inn. I apologize if you had to wait 15-20 minutes to check into our hotel but I certainly hope we made up for it by providing you and your family with a clean and comfortable place to stay in during your travels to Williams. I will certainly have all your concerns forwarded to our management in order to address it accordingly and inform our staff of that their effort, in keeping our facilities and services to the satisfaction of guests, has certainly paid off.

Thank you again for staying with us and I hope that you would consider staying at Comfort Inn during your next visit to Williams.
San Diego, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

I thought the hotel was decent but most of the employees were awful. On our first morning I went down to breakfast with my son and there was no milk for his cereal. The girl at the desk told me that they were out and it would be delivered the next day. Really, if they are out then they should have just gone next door to the market and bought a gallon or two. After breakfast I went back to my room to rest and put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and the housekeepers still knocked on the door to see when they could come in. When I told them it would be an hour or so the head housekeeper rolled her eyes at me. I was on vacation and I wanted to take a nap. Another thing that irked me was when I started a bath for my son and noticed that the water was kind of yellow. I was almost ready to check-out at that point. I was really surprised by the employees attitudes. They have no sense of hospitality.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room in the back. We were in the middle and I could hear doors slamming all the t...
1 Thank newheartmom
GMComfortInn86046, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention, I will accelerate this matter for immediate evaluation and verify what took place. I apologize that our staff did not suffice your expectations as well and trust that this will be brought to management to address accordingly. Please know that our guests’ satisfaction is extremely important to us and will always be on top of our goal. I hope we could have another chance to offer you better services in our hotel soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

So nice to find an indoor pool since it was cooler weather in April here. Great recommendation for dinner at the Wild West Junction where we met the mayor. Kelly was a true gem and took great care of my mom while we all hiked the canyon. Thanks for making our visit so wonderful.

Hello CheoyLeeSailer

We are most humbled by your generous review for the services we have provided on your stay. Trust that our team is committed to offering our guests the best service/s that we can to show gratitude for giving us your business. I hope you will come visit us again soon and make Comfort Inn your choice of hotel every time you travel.
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

If you want a clean and comfortable place to stay near the Grand Canyon Train, this is a great spot. You are a few blocks from "downtown" Williams, but everything is within walking distance. The breakfast is adequate.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
GMComfortInn86046, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Hello labbayarea2014,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us. Please know that we appreciate input from our guests. We use it as reference in our continuous effort to provide consistent, affordable and excellent services. Let us provide you another great experience in our hotel!