“No complaints - convenient”

Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon
Ranked #6 of 30 Hotels in Williams
Lima, Peru
“No complaints - convenient”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed here on the way to the Grand Canyon. It was clean and conveniently located. The rates were reasonable for the area. It was right next to a Family Dollar which was convenient for our late-evening snack run.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
GMComfortInn86046, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Hello SouthernGalNPeru,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit in Grand Canyon. Your feedback on the cleanliness of our hotel as well as finding our rate affordable is truly rewarding. I hope we could have another chance to offer you another great experience and comfortable accommodation in our hotel again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Keighley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We have been doing Route 66 for the past 4 weeks and stopped here a couple of nights. What we didn't know was that is was the weekend of the Harley-Davidson Rally. The location of the hotel is on the edge of town but within walking distance of downtown and the Grand Canyon Railway. That meant it was convenient but also quiet and we never heard much of the motorcycle noise. The hotel is as good as the other economy chain hotels that we have been staying in. There is a supermarket and dollar store practically next door.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Hello,

I am truly glad that we have sufficed your need for comfortable place to rest after long hours on the road. Your positive feedback is an added inspiration to us to do our best in ensuring our guests will have clean, comfortable place to stay and our team is available at any time to assist you at anytime during your stay should you have concerns or needs assistance.
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Very close to Route 66 and The Grand Canyon Railway. VERY outdated. The locks on exterior doors to the building and guest laundry room door, did NOT lock. Felt unsafe. Spend more $$ and stay at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Lodse
GMComfortInn86046, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Hello Lodse,

I apologized that you felt uncomfortable and unsafe during your stay because of the problem on the door lock. I will accelerate your concerns so that this will be checked and taken care of immediately. I appreciate your time in bringing your concern to our attention and please know that we take your concerns seriously and we will do our best to provide you better services on your next visit.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Long trip from our house to the Grand Canyon, AZ, luckily we had already made reservations at the Comfort Inn in Williams, AZ, even though we got there a little late we were welcomed with lots of friendly hospitality, after 10 PM the pool is closed and we were really looking for a dip, especially since our grandaughter (5 yrs old) was with us and to my disbelief the clerk said go ahead just don't make too much noise so I won't get in trouble, we did and only stayed about 45 min. in there, next morning breakfast wasn't the greatest but good enough to start our day and kept us going till lunch time, rooms were nice and clean, good ole hospitality! And we plan on doing it all over again next year!

Room Tip: We stayed on 1st floor and weren't disappointed at all!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Natalia N Rober... H
GMComfortInn86046, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Hello Natalia N Rober... H,

I am very glad that we have provided you accommodation that sufficed your needs. Thank you for taking note of the hospitality of our staff during your stay. I will share your feedback with the team so they will know that you were satisfied with the services provided during your stay. I appreciate your comment on our breakfast, I will accelerate this for evaluation as we want our guests to have a great experience with us every time. I hope you will come stay with us again in the future.
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Called the hotel phone thinking it was a Fairfield Inn. Desk clerk probably answered with Comfort Inn but I missed it because of road noise. Was told there were no cancellations permitted. Anyway I booked it and was disappointed. It is an old property with new paint. No elevator so you haul luggage up the stairs. Noisy floors. Bus of young people checked in that night and were extremely noisy. I would certainly not return here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Jim D
GMComfortInn86046, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Hello Mr. Jim D.,

I regret that we have failed to meet your expectations during your recent stay with us and for the inconvenience in bringing your luggage up to your room. I will bring your concerns to management’s attention so that this is addressed accordingly.I assure you that our guests’ concerns are taken seriously and trust that occurrence during your stay especially on the noise coming from other guests will certainly be handled differently in the future to avoid causing discomfort. I hope you will give us another chance to offer you improved services in the future.
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I first stayed at this hotel in 1999 and I have been going back ever since. I see the comfort in as the family persons hotel. Reasonable cost, good location, clean, comfortable and to some degree even a bit of a spoiler. I enjoyed the comfortable beds, the shower / tub was awesome, the room was clean, the tub and toilet areas were spotless. Seriously no issues that I found. In the morning I wandered out to my vehicle and headed on my way. This was everything I was looking for in a hotel . Right off the freeway, 1 block from town and pretty reasonably priced. I have no complaints!

Room Tip: I have stayed in both wings and I was no unhappy with either.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Dwayne R
GMComfortInn86046, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Hello Dwayne R,

Thank you very much for your patronage and for letting us know of your experience at Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon, trust that we will continue on working diligently to consistently offer you great experience every time you stay with us. We sincerely look forward for your next visit!
coldwater
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was very nice clean and great staff. We throughly enjoyed our stay. had a 2nd floor room very clean.we really liked this place and staff. It is about 1 hour away from Grand Canyon. Really nothing closer. Did not eat here except breakfast and it was great.
No complaints

Room Tip: 2nd floor very ncie and quiet
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello Beverly D,

We are humbled to know that we have met your satisfaction during your vacation. Thank you for the chance to provide your accommodation needs during your trip to Grand Canyon. I hope you will come visit us again soon as we will make sure you will experience the same comfort and serve you a delectable breakfast .