“stuff”
Review of Cafe 326 - CLOSED

Cafe 326
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cafe 326 is located on Route 66 and specializes in homemade baked goods and locally roasted specialty coffee. Eric and Donya Hadder, owners of Cafe 326, have called Williams home for more than 16 years and have always dreamed of owning a piece of Route 66 charm. It is their goal that during your visit to 326 you find not only high quality food but also a welcoming environment that will enrich your overall Northern Arizona experience. Locals rave about the Southwest Chief breakfast sandwich made with pico de gallo cream cheese and ginormous cinnamon rolls, real fruit smoothies and a revolving 20 plus varieties of loose leaf tea. If you miss this little gem for breakfast, stop in for a delicious lunch sandwich, homemade pie and the out of this world lemon bar!
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Good staff, and funny too; most relaxing atmosphere---more like a hang-out to me. I am a resident in this town, and go to Café 326 a lot!!! It is fresh, good and reasonable too! Donya/Eric the owner's are good people. Donya is very funny, and very smart. Her mother is a neat lady too. Eric is a low-key guy, that also works on the Grand Canyon Railway. What a couple, and what a place. DO check it out!!!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Local boy here. I don't often have the chance to savor a coffee and bagel while surfing the net. Yesterday I did, and it was nice. They make a good Americano and the toasted plain bagel (all they had left) with their cheddar-bacon cream cheese hit the spot. The coffee gal was uber friendly. It's a fun place to people watch and chill.

Donya H, Owner at Cafe 326, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Welcome Algboy! We want to thank you for visiting as well as taking the time to write a review! If you didn't get a chance, besure to sign up for "BELLY" this is our loyalty program and it provides you with a chance to earn free food and extra goodies! Our customers mean everything to us and this is our way to show you thank you!! Thanks for trying our homemade bagels, I really like the bacon cheddar chive cream cheese!!
Cheers!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Drove through Williams on a road trip. I wanted to find somewhere local for a coffee and breakfast instead of a chain restaurant. I found Cafe 326 and gave it a try. I picked the right place. I had a breakfast wrap and latte. Both were delicious and the service was very polite and friendly. I will roll through town again one day and this place will be on my list of places to stop again.

Donya H, Owner at Cafe 326, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

I can't thank you enough for taking the time and submitting review! We take it to heart and love to hear from you! One of my favorite options we carry at the cafe is the sprouted wheat tortillas. It allows me to enjoy breakfast when I'm trying to think healthy! I hope the rest of your travels were great and look forward to seeing you again in the future!!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have taken my girlfriend in here the past few Sundays for lunch. The breakfast sandwiches on a croissant are AWESOME! Also, one of the BEST pieces of apple pie ever and I've eaten a LOT of pie ...

1  Thank Randal T
Reviewed 23 February 2014

It's been two days since we were at Cafe 326 and my husband and I are still talking about how delicious the food is! The coffee was outstanding, and we each got the southwest chief. I am tempted to move to Williams just to eat this deliciousness every day! The owner uses organic and clean food from a co op to make this exceptional homemade food! Seriously you must stop in!!!