“Nice place with average food.”
Review of Cafe 326 - CLOSED

Cafe 326
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cafe 326 is located on Route 66 and specializes in homemade baked goods and locally roasted specialty coffee. Eric and Donya Hadder, owners of Cafe 326, have called Williams home for more than 16 years and have always dreamed of owning a piece of Route 66 charm. It is their goal that during your visit to 326 you find not only high quality food but also a welcoming environment that will enrich your overall Northern Arizona experience. Locals rave about the Southwest Chief breakfast sandwich made with pico de gallo cream cheese and ginormous cinnamon rolls, real fruit smoothies and a revolving 20 plus varieties of loose leaf tea. If you miss this little gem for breakfast, stop in for a delicious lunch sandwich, homemade pie and the out of this world lemon bar!
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in on a Monday morning for a quick breakfast snack. The place was clean and had open tables inside and out. We ordered a croissant and cinnamon roll. The croissant was dry and not flaky and the cinnamon roll was heavy, hard and dry. It was only 8 am but I would guess that they were leftover from the day before.

1  Thank Joe E

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice Café with great smoothies and nice service!! The prices are moderate and you can stay here for a long time, having a good time.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I love Cafe 326. I have been living in Williams for the summer without internet and so, of course, one of the first things I did upon arriving was find out where I could go to get internet. I was told that Cafe 326 had free wifi and I have come every Saturday since I got here. While the free wifi is what originally drew me to the cafe, I come back because of the delicious cinnamon rolls, the great iced mochas, wonderful service and a great atmosphere. I look forward to coming here every Saturday and consider it one of the highlights of my weekend. If you are coming through Williams and need a little coffee pick me up, I highly recommend a stop at Cafe 326. While I have not tried the majority of their food, it looks delicious. And a cinnamon roll is a must.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

It is one of 4 places in which we got real espresso coffee during our 10 days holidays in the US:) The coffee was really delicous, and so was the smoothie. Thanks for the nice service also!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The old song Cool Water was in our minds as we toured Arizona but with slightly altered words- "All day we faced the barren waste without a taste of water" or in our case coffee.We always got a yes response when we asked if they made good Cappuccino but when coffee was served within a minute we knew it was not really the real thing.We asked the same question at Cafe 326 expecting to get the same quality,we could see the normal machines for brewed coffee behind the counter. I think Eric was slightly offended that someone would doubt his professionalism as he showed us his pride and joy a genuine Italian espresso machine. In this case he did make a good coffee and it was a joy to sit in pleasant surroundings with good coffee and food.If you ever pass through Williams call in and enjoy good food and coffee.