“Very unfriendly staff”

Ranked #28 of 30 Hotels in Williams
Bremen, Germany
“Very unfriendly staff”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night. The room we got smelled a little weird when we got there, but we thought that onse the heater was on it might pass. So, we went for a walk in the town, however, when we got back it was even worse. It smelled terribly like poop, we couldn't stand to be in the room. So, my boyfriend went and asked for a room change which the man gave him very reluctantly. In that other room it didn't smell as bad, but I could not use the Wi-Fi there. That was enough for me and so I asked him to give us our money back. This was when the fun started. He got very loud, upset and unwilling to do so. I tried to talk to him calmly, but he kept interrupting me and yelling at me.
So, if you wanna have a nice place to stay, this is not it! The rooms are more than ready for a remodeling and as already mentioned they staff is not obliging at all, instead they treat you like scum by yelling and interrupting you the whole time.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Ok89

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Needed a place while driving back from California with a possible snow storm about to arrive. Worried that the storm would close I40 and motels would fill, so I called my wife and she made a reservation for me here. This motel has seen better days and the rooms are worn, but it was reasonably clean and comfortable. It is easy walking distance into town. The owner was very nice and made the reservation for me without even taking a credit card. My room had a fridge and a microwave. This is as good a low cost motel as they come. Comparable to many of the low cost chains.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

The room was big but the beds were very uncomfortable. Bathroom old but fresh clean towels available. no fridge. breakfast with tea, coffee and mini doughnuts.
for one night ok, but wouldnt recommend it if you need ur sleep.

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Natcrosscountry

Travellers are raving about these Williams hotels

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

We arrived at 2 o'clock at night and saw the open sign blinking. We had to wake up the frontoffice with the doorbell but we were got a friendly welcome (thanks!!!)!
We paid 61$ for the night for two which was really fair!
I cannot agree with the statements before! The bed and bathroom was really clean! We had a good sleep!
Would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank H3lium
Corona, California
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I made my reservation online and was not informed of their $10 pet fee until I arrived. The room they provided stunk horribly! I could not stand to be in the room for more than a few minutes, the urine smell was so bad! My 4 month old puppy wouldn't stop barking, we presume from her thinking there was another animal around. I tried to look online for another hotel nearby but I was out of luck. I went to the office and they gave me a hard time when I requested a different room due to the stench. That's when they told me they only had "one pet room". She insisted on inspecting the room that we just walked into for any damages before she would consider allowing us to move to a different room (we were there only 10 minutes). The new room was decent enough since there wasn't a stench. The beds were horrible and the furnishings were very outdated. The whole experience was just bad and I'm not a picky traveler. The next morning as we were leaving, the room next door opened their door and a small dog came running out (this was not the stench room). Obviously they do let animals into their other rooms. The staff was rude about my complaint and I will never stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Debbie T
Warwick, Rhode Island
Reviewed 4 August 2013

For a motel this was fine. It was clean and nearby the attractions we wanted to visit. We did not expect luxury, so we were not disappointed. We were pleasantly greeted by the staff and felt welcomed. There were no loud noises from adjoining rooms, so I assume that the walls are insulated.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
baltimore
Reviewed 28 July 2013

we booked here the last minute after a change in plans on our grand canyon trip. this is a fine basic motel. the rooms were comfortable and fine. no complaints.
pool was great and the owner agreed to open the pool at 7 am for me to swim.
i do not know why so many people are so negative, i could not find anything to complain about so i am giving it 5 stars for its category. i would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family