Knights Inn Williams Near Grand Canyon
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$158
Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$223
Days Inn Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$132
Quality Inn Near Grand Canyon(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$170
US$166
La Quinta
The Lodge On Route 66(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$167
Grand Canyon Railway Hotel(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$179
Canyon Motel & RV Park(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
US$111
RodewayInn
El Rancho Motel(Williams)
US$90
All reviewsfridge and microwavegrand canyonfree breakfast in the morningfamily roomroom was cleandecent breakfastwalking distancebooked this hotelyogurttelevisionrailroadtrain
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. It's low priced compared to other hotel. The Grand Canyon is only an hour away and the location near the highway makes it very easy to get to the Canyon and other locations. The room was very clean and spacious. My only disappointment was the free breakfast. They should have said free snacks because there was little food. But overall I got a good room at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Globe T
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Used Williams as our jumping off point to the Grand canyon rather than Flagstaff. Hotel was wonderful and priced just right for the value. Staff were very helpful in our plans. Note; Gas very expensive in town. Lots of things to see and do in town. A great two day stay.

Room Tip: Book in advance
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 20 April 2013

After a long travel we came across this Knights Inn. It's close to the highway, and only 1 hour outside of the Grand Canyon. We didn't have a reservation, but the lady at the front desk was very nice, and able to give us 2 rooms next to each other on the top floor. The rooms were much nicer than our previous experience, and have everything you would need (TV, Microwave, Fridge, Hair Dryer, Iron, Soap, and Shampoo). The bed was comfortable, and they have good water pressure. I wish we had stayed the previous night here.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I called Knights Inn last night and talked to Andy/Andrew around 10:30 pm. I explained I had seen a price quoted on Priceline.com for $43 for a room with a KING size bed and asked if Knights Inn could meet that price if I booked direct. He told me sure thing and to call in the morning to make the reservation. I called at noon and spoke with him. He was really nice and said I could have the single king room for that price. At 4 pm a woman called me and told me he did not know what he was talking about and told me I would have to pay $59 plus tax for a room with two queen size beds. I asked since we had already made the reservation and I gave my credit card could she give me that room for the same price? It was a flat out no!!!!! So I told her I would look someplace else. In my world this is bad business practice. I would AVOID!!!

Room Tip: I did not stay because owner changed price.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple