“Good choice for Dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Peoria, Arizona, United States
“Good choice for Dinner”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We ate at this bistro after reading some reviews on here. We got bruschetta (pick 4) and a margherita pizza. Wasn't the best ever, pizza was $14 and because of its' size, folks are encouraged to buy their own pie. We saw most people doing exactly that, and most people seemed to finish the whole thing. My point is this: a fourteen dollar pizza should feed (and fill up) two people. The bruschetta was $12, I believe. It was good, we tried classic, jalepeno with jam, goat cheese/peppers. I've had better, but nothing to complain about.
The service was good, loved the bistro feel, a nice place to come and relax with a beer or wine and some pizza / italian food. Just wished the food was a little better.

Visited August 2014

Melbourne, Florida
“Good Italian restaurant with local beer and wine selections”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I really liked the restaurant. They seated us quickly and service was good. I like that they carry wines from the local Grand Canyon winery. You can order wine flights to dry the different kinds. Also, they have local brews on tap. I had pasta with red sauce but my husband had the macaroni and cheese and added pepperoni and chicken to it. It was delicious! I recommend the restaurant as a nice, casual place to dine before a long day at the Canyon.

Visited July 2014
New York, New York, United States
“Mary”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Mary,
The meal was excellant & good price. Mary was very friendly and attentive to our needs. I highly recommend this resturant if you are in Williams, AZ.
Ken - NYC

• Visited August 2014
Newport, United Kingdom
“Overpriced, over attentive service”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The waiter Dylan or Darren was too attentive even when we asked for a couple of minutes to look at the menu he re-appeared again 30 seconds later which is kinda annoying and made us feel rushed a lot.
$17 for a 12 inch pepperoni pizza is steep.
They got the Greek salad wrong as it had no onions but had chickpeas!? Since when the Greek salad had chickpeas but no onions in it I don't know even though I am an Aegean!
Overall not a pleasant experience.

Visited August 2014
Byram, Mississippi
“Most dysfunctional service I've ever seen ”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I didn't have food at the Irish-mexican pub portion of this establishment, and the service at the bar was more than adequate. Pizza at the Bistro was outstanding. However, the service back downstairs was extremely slow. I had to flag down a server for a drink. Took 20 minutes. Drink was good, but was brought to the the wrong table by an extremely drunk middle-aged blonde server who sloshed the drink all over me. Unprofessional, absurd, and rude.

Been to Station 66 Italian Bistro? Share your experiences!