“soft delicious bread”

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“soft delicious bread”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

this bread is delicious, and the veggies fresh, and the vegetarian sandwich menu has lots of options. restaurant is clean and proprietors friendly and thoughtful. well worth the few extra bucks for awesome sub sandwiches

Chandler, Arizona
“Clean but turkey made us all sick”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

The owners were very nice and the restaurant was clean, but my daughters and I all got sick from the turkey sub. My husband got the French dip and he really enjoyed it.

Conway, Arkansas
“Great food, Very clean restaurant”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We travel all around the country and this is one of the best resturaunts we have ever eaten at. Very clean establishment.

Lewisville, Texas
“It was pretty good.”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I went on a Saturday evening and was surprised to be the only person in there at the time. My sandwich was pretty good. The place was clean, the service was good, and the sandwich was ready quickly. I just wanted something quick and easy to take back to my motel, and this was perfect for that. No complaints.

Visited May 2014
Williams, Arizona, United States
“Always great!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visit a couple times a month. Always fresh, fast, friendly, well worth a visit. Great selection and price too!