“Terrible - Beyond Terrible” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, European, Czech, Swedish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Arizona City, Arizona
“Terrible - Beyond Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

The food was bland! I visited Ivo's and was completely disappointed by the service, food and the bill. The waiter, I think was the owner, was very pushy on what to order. I ordered the bacon burger and just water - Told the water was not drinkable in Williams. Only to find out the water is drinkable, some of the best in AZ, and was charges 2.50 for the single bottle water. I could have purchased an entire case of water from the local supermarket for $3.50! The burger was not much better than the Jack in box. At least there I know what I am getting for my 7 bucks. I would avoid this closet of a restaurant at all cost.

Wirral
“Give this place a miss!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Staff were tripping over themselves to ensure we ate there. Too much really. Food expensive, lukewarm and terrible attention from staff when wife complained. Her honest feedback was met with derision and sneers. DO NOT EAT HERE. YOUVE BEEN WARNED FOLKS

Visited June 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Bad choice”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

While arriving in Williams, Arizona, my family and I were looking for a nice little place to dine. We should have checked the menus first but as soon as we entered, we were seated. A young man came and asked us what we wanted to drink. Someone took a local beer, ''Bush'' (5$!) and someone else and myself took two glasses of water. (Bottled. 1.95$ each!) We didn't have time to look at the menu and didn't understand the ''specials'' explained to us. The prices were high and the food was OK to mediocre for the price, considering we didn't eat real BBQ. Without wanting to sound rude, I don't know if their staff is even properly qualified to do their job. The total for us three was 65$, which included BBQ ribs (small plate, eatable), hamburger (O.K - only mustard on the table), two ''on the house'' tomato soups (Very surprising, good seasoning, fine - which were 5$ each and weren't ''on the house''). We aren't fussy eaters and just wanted something good for the buck. We were disappointed.

“A big disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Similar to other reviewers, we had a long day at the Grand Canyon and decided on Ivo's for a late meal. We both ordered burgers which supposedly came on 'home made bread'. Not sure who's home it was made at but not Ivo's! More like Safeway at the other end of town.
We also had a similar issue to other people with our request for water. "We don't drink the tap water here; it's got sediment in it." So we paid far too much for bottled water and found out later we were conned. There are other, much better value restaurants in town.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Glendale, Arizona, United States
“Attitude is Big Part of the Experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

My wife and I spent 4 days in Williams for our anniversary. On the first day we had decided on a restaurant. While walking past Ivo's we stopped to look at what they had on the menu. I told the man at the entrance that we were looking because we wanted to find a place for one of our other nights in town, but we already had decided for that night on another place. He kept pushing to know where we were going to eat that night. Finally I told him and he just goes off about how bad their food is and how Ivo's is much better. The attitude he gave us about not eating all our meals at Ivo's and how much we would hate the other place was a big enough turn off that we decided not to eat at Ivo's any of the 4 nights. The place we did eat at was the Italian Bistro and the food and service was excellent. Perhaps the food at Ivo's is good, but with the attitude at the door we will never know. One last thing to comment on is we heard people who had eaten at Ivo's tell us that they enjoyed the food, but the service was pretty rude.