“What a ripoff!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Czech, Swedish
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

It cost $20 plus tip for a cheeseburger and diet coke. The cheeseburger was no better than what I could have got a Jack-in-the-Box for $3. I wished I had gone somewhere else.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The food was bland! I visited Ivo's and was completely disappointed by the service, food and the bill. The waiter, I think was the owner, was very pushy on what to order. I ordered the bacon burger and just water - Told the water was not drinkable in Williams. Only to find out the water is drinkable, some of the best in AZ, and was charges 2.50 for the single bottle water. I could have purchased an entire case of water from the local supermarket for $3.50! The burger was not much better than the Jack in box. At least there I know what I am getting for my 7 bucks. I would avoid this closet of a restaurant at all cost.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Staff were tripping over themselves to ensure we ate there. Too much really. Food expensive, lukewarm and terrible attention from staff when wife complained. Her honest feedback was met with derision and sneers. DO NOT EAT HERE. YOUVE BEEN WARNED FOLKS

Reviewed 17 June 2014

While arriving in Williams, Arizona, my family and I were looking for a nice little place to dine. We should have checked the menus first but as soon as we entered, we were seated. A young man came and asked us what we wanted to drink. Someone took a local beer, ''Bush'' (5$!) and someone else and myself took two glasses of water. (Bottled. 1.95$ each!) We didn't have time to look at the menu and didn't understand the ''specials'' explained to us. The prices were high and the food was OK to mediocre for the price, considering we didn't eat real BBQ. Without wanting to sound rude, I don't know if their staff is even properly qualified to do their job. The total for us three was 65$, which included BBQ ribs (small plate, eatable), hamburger (O.K - only mustard on the table), two ''on the house'' tomato soups (Very surprising, good seasoning, fine - which were 5$ each and weren't ''on the house''). We aren't fussy eaters and just wanted something good for the buck. We were disappointed.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Similar to other reviewers, we had a long day at the Grand Canyon and decided on Ivo's for a late meal. We both ordered burgers which supposedly came on 'home made bread'. Not sure who's home it was made at but not Ivo's! More like Safeway at the other end of town.
We also had a similar issue to other people with our request for water. "We don't drink the tap water here; it's got sediment in it." So we paid far too much for bottled water and found out later we were conned. There are other, much better value restaurants in town.