“Good stuff”

Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A Family Friendly Cafe & Sandwich Shop Whether it be an early morning Breakfast, an afternoon Lunch or evening Dinner we are here to serve you from 6:00AM - 8:00PM Monday-Saturday. BREAKFAST: Bacon, Eggs and Hash Browns Patty Sausage, Eggs and Hash Browns Ham Steak, Eggs and Hash Browns Pancakes Belgium Waffle Coffee/Tea/Orange Juice/Fountain Drinks LUNCH/DINNER: Gourmet Sandwiches Hamburgers Hot Dogs Fresh Salads Soup of the day Coffee/Tea/Orange Juice/Fountain Drinks Take-Out Lunch/Dinner Service Avoid the long lines at the Grand Canyon Restaurants and let us pack you a LUNCH/DINNER TO-GO that you can enjoy while you are touring the Grand Canyon, our National Forrest or traveling to your next destination.
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The sandwiches here are good.

The potato salad is awesome and must be homemade.

For the price, it's great.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Great western, rustic atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Easy to have kids here and plenty of options for them. The food was excellent-sandwiches and saIads both were great. I would come back here and recommend to others. The reasons why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 are that I felt like it was overpriced and it took a LONG time for the food to come out to us.

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I loved the atmosphere, great cowboy theme. The soups we ordered were great. And my daughter's sandwich was very good. The staff was friendly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Camped in Williams for a few days to visit the Grand Canyon. Was looking for a great place to have a late breakfast one day and meandered into this restaurant based on the menu in the window. We were looking for a traditional breakfast - I wanted pancakes, husband wanted hashbrowns. The place was empty as we were late in the morning, so the service was very prompt. You order up at the counter and then they bring out your food for you. Coffee was DELISH! We each had an omelette and hashbrowns; he had toast; and we shared a short stack of pancakes. YUM! YUM! YUM! Husband said he would eat this everyday. Veggies in the omelettes were plentiful, and lots of cheese too. Pancakes were fluffy and large. Did I mention that the coffee was really good?! We spent $20-something and it was well worth it (and reasonably priced, I thought). Gentlemen behind the counter were really nice and attentive. They came over and chatted for a bit; very friendly. Atmosphere is nice; lots of cool signage on the walls. Restrooms were clean and modern. If we're in this area again, this will be the first place we eat!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

One of the best restaurants in Williams, ate most of my meals there while in town on business.
The hamburgers are wonderful, the sandwiches are fresh and packed with meat. The Asian salad is to die for. The restaurant is very clean and nice newly remodeled with very nice restrooms. The owners and staff are great and friendly and make you feel welcome. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who want a gourmet sandwich.

1  Thank carolyn b