“amazing breakfast”

Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A Family Friendly Cafe & Sandwich Shop Whether it be an early morning Breakfast, an afternoon Lunch or evening Dinner we are here to serve you from 6:00AM - 8:00PM Monday-Saturday. BREAKFAST: Bacon, Eggs and Hash Browns Patty Sausage, Eggs and Hash Browns Ham Steak, Eggs and Hash Browns Pancakes Belgium Waffle Coffee/Tea/Orange Juice/Fountain Drinks LUNCH/DINNER: Gourmet Sandwiches Hamburgers Hot Dogs Fresh Salads Soup of the day Coffee/Tea/Orange Juice/Fountain Drinks Take-Out Lunch/Dinner Service Avoid the long lines at the Grand Canyon Restaurants and let us pack you a LUNCH/DINNER TO-GO that you can enjoy while you are touring the Grand Canyon, our National Forrest or traveling to your next destination.
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My family come to eat here and I tell you what it was amazing. I had bacon and eggs and this bacon was thick not like other restaurant that are thin it was almost three times bigger. My wife had pancake with sausage and this sausage was HUGE and it was made at this place not precook like other places. The waiter said it was 5 oz WOW. My son does not like breakfast and the waiter said we can do breakfast for lunch and Lunch for breakfast my son had a hot dog and it was the best hot dog he has every had . All this coast us was under $20.00 for the three of us what a deal. If we are every back in Williams this is our first stop

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This was a random try, and we were pleasantly surprised. I tried a veggie cream cheese sandwich which was really good. They did not skimp on the veggies, so I really appreciated that. My traveling companion tried the turkey bacon sandwich; she said it was also very good. She commented on the good quality of the turkey. We both tried and loved the potato salad. This restaurant is also VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY with a small section of vegetarian sandwiches on the menu.

In regards to the restaurant itself, it was very clean (including the restrooms), and the staff was friendly. The only down side was that it was not quick, even though the restaurant was not crowded. I probably would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for the wait.

Overall, though, if you're in Williams and wanting a sandwich, I would definitely suggest Saddlebag Sandwich Shop!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I figured I'd finally give this place a shot since I was free for a late breakfast today. Decent, clean, rustic ambiance with country music playing. Nice, orderly table layout. They do table service now, which is a plus. Free wi-fi, too.

I had a chorizo burrito with hash browns and a fresh cup of coffee. Service was prompt (although I was the only customer). The food? OK, but that's about it. The hash browns came out of a bag and were barely warmed up on the griddle. Not even golden, let alone crispy. Yuck! The chorizo and scrambled egg burrito was very bland. No cheese, cilantro, pepper, onion, pepper? Not offered as add-ons, either. The little ramekin of salsa on the plate had a store-bought taste. Overall, nothing special, just something to fill the belly while surfing the net. $11 plus tip.

Someday, I'll stop by at lunchtime and see if their sandwiches and sides are decent. In the future, I'll probably just do what I did the day before: get a toasted bagel with cream cheese and an Americano coffee next door.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

The sandwiches here are good.

The potato salad is awesome and must be homemade.

For the price, it's great.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Great western, rustic atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Easy to have kids here and plenty of options for them. The food was excellent-sandwiches and saIads both were great. I would come back here and recommend to others. The reasons why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 are that I felt like it was overpriced and it took a LONG time for the food to come out to us.