“Cream of the Crop 5 Star”

South Rims Wine & Beer Garage
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: American, Pub, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Grand Canyon and northern Arizona's premier tasting room & lounge. Featuring Arizona craft beers, Arizona wines with 28 wines on tap, Full restaurant exclusive retail & souvenirs. South Rims now serves steaks, ribs, Italian entrees, salads, homemade soups, appetizers and more.
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I'm a local and have wanted to stop at this gracious pub. I was greeted by Paul and Allison (both sophisticated and elegant) who created for me a top notch grilled chicken salad, fresh crisp hearts of romaine, baby grape tomatoes, Greek olives, etc. chicken prepared by Paul was perfect, and fresh pita. Wow the plate was huge. Great prices.The company of Allison was fun and comfortable not to mention the classic '67 GTO in the lounge and custom wood worked furniture. I enjoyed watching fine ladies purchasing custom southwest jewelry. I couldn't believe all the different wines and beer. Can't wait to go back this weekend for the special "Surf and Turf", or "Ahi Tuna", can't decide!

1  Thank jmranch1

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I love to visit Williams and this place jumped out at me like a wonderful breath of fresh air. Everyone was fabulous and the food along with the drinks were perfect for the night!! I always love getting to enjoy the night air in Williams and the outside patio was a superb choice for my visit. This is a definite me me again and again.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We walked into this place because it was close to our hotel and someone at the hotel told us it was good. They were right! We did walk in with our young daughter, and this really isn't a family place...but it all worked out well anyway. Our food was good, our server was helpful, and all in all it was a really nice meal after a long day of travel.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This place is on the outskirts of town on the east side, but well worth visiting. Paul was our server and he treated us well. First of all the seating is not just tables. You can lounge in comfortable chairs or on a couch. This gives it a feel at home kind of atmosphere.

They have some unique wines and beers to chose. You get 4 of your choice of wines or beers. I enjoyed the beer selection while my wife had some wine. I had the Blue Pan Van Ale, Pie Hole Cherry Porter, Kilt Lifter, and White Chocolate Ale. Of the four I enjoyed the Cherry Porter the best. It is a local brewed beer.

We enjoyed our drinks with a bit of grilled food. Pretty much anything on the menu is worth tasting.

1  Thank Troy C
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Dropped in for lunch. The menu is not just bar food – it’s done very well. My wife had the basic hot dog – a meal for two with a fresh, delicious slaw side. I had a salmon bruschetta, which was a large portion with lots of smoked salmon. My wife tried one of the wines and I had a craft beer. It all fit well with the garage décor – shiny metal fixtures and furniture, organized around the rooms’s focal point – a beautiful ’67 Pontiac GTO. Definitely a great hangout for car afficianados. Especially if they like beer, wine and excellent bar food.

1  Thank rrkessler

Been to South Rims Wine & Beer Garage? Share your experiences!