“Floral shop owner. Love good wine and food”

South Rims Wine & Beer Garage
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Grand Canyon and northern Arizona's premier tasting room & lounge. Featuring Arizona craft beers, Arizona wines with 28 wines on tap, specialty small plates and exclusive retail & souvenirs. South Rims now serves sandwiches, salads, soups, appetizers and more.
Williams, Arizona
“Floral shop owner. Love good wine and food”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This is a must in Williams. The best place in Williams. Make sure to enjoy Taco Tuesday. Great wine selection. Maje sure and enjoy. Fantastic patio. !!!!!!####

Williams, Arizona
“Cream of the Crop 5 Star”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I'm a local and have wanted to stop at this gracious pub. I was greeted by Paul and Allison (both sophisticated and elegant) who created for me a top notch grilled chicken salad, fresh crisp hearts of romaine, baby grape tomatoes, Greek olives, etc. chicken prepared by Paul was perfect, and fresh pita. Wow the plate was huge. Great prices.The company of Allison was fun and comfortable not to mention the classic '67 GTO in the lounge and custom wood worked furniture. I enjoyed watching fine ladies purchasing custom southwest jewelry. I couldn't believe all the different wines and beer. Can't wait to go back this weekend for the special "Surf and Turf", or "Ahi Tuna", can't decide!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jmranch1
Red Oak, Texas, United States
“Awesomeness is what this place delivers!!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I love to visit Williams and this place jumped out at me like a wonderful breath of fresh air. Everyone was fabulous and the food along with the drinks were perfect for the night!! I always love getting to enjoy the night air in Williams and the outside patio was a superb choice for my visit. This is a definite me me again and again.

• Visited May 2014
Lancaster, California
“Really pretty good!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We walked into this place because it was close to our hotel and someone at the hotel told us it was good. They were right! We did walk in with our young daughter, and this really isn't a family place...but it all worked out well anyway. Our food was good, our server was helpful, and all in all it was a really nice meal after a long day of travel.

• Visited June 2014
Glendale, Arizona, United States
“Beer, Wine, and Food”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This place is on the outskirts of town on the east side, but well worth visiting. Paul was our server and he treated us well. First of all the seating is not just tables. You can lounge in comfortable chairs or on a couch. This gives it a feel at home kind of atmosphere.

They have some unique wines and beers to chose. You get 4 of your choice of wines or beers. I enjoyed the beer selection while my wife had some wine. I had the Blue Pan Van Ale, Pie Hole Cherry Porter, Kilt Lifter, and White Chocolate Ale. Of the four I enjoyed the Cherry Porter the best. It is a local brewed beer.

We enjoyed our drinks with a bit of grilled food. Pretty much anything on the menu is worth tasting.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Troy C

Been to South Rims Wine & Beer Garage? Share your experiences!