“Great course - PM showers in July and August”

Elephant Rocks at Williams
More attraction details
Owner description: Scenic 18-hole golf course
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Outstanding greens with beautiful scenery.16th, 17th and 18th holes provide a great finishing trio..Just a couple of miles from downtown Williams and Route 66.

1  Thank Caryn S

Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with my round at elephant rock. Course was in great shape. Greens very nice. Scenery was amazing. Greens fees for this gem are a steal. I've paid a lot more for less quality. Will definitely play again next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We found the course quite open with challenging greens and nice scenery. We couldn't beat the price at $80 including power cart.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

A great golf course for the average as well as the more experienced golfer. Beautiful scenery, course was in very nice shape.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Shouldn't tell everyone but this is a wonderful course. Cool pines, wide fairways, and occasional Elk running out of woods. What could be better. Challenging course. New manager has added much needed hot food in the clubhouse. I am not very good golfer but it keeps calling me to come back.!

3  Thank jgunning3