“price over/average”

Price range: US$25 - US$100
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Steak or bust my Mother was so concerned in having a TRUE steak. Traveled fr NM to CA, and finally a signed in AZ woohoo finally. Received service and seated, no drinks till after 12 min wait, almost decided to leave. Steak was excellent, GREAT dessert, Overprice indeed. Will try again another time.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I have been spoiled, since the first time I visted, until now again. The first time we (hubby & I ) came here we tasted heaven with the melt in your mouth, moist, most tender piece of Prime Rib ever. The atmosphere is rustic meets romantic, fun yet refined, and ever so relaxing. The staff, as the nicest we have ever encountered & even meet one of the owners, the wife Stella. Stella was the nicest, down to earth, sweetest lady!

Todays visit was no exception. My hubby & I shared the Cattlemens Cut of Prime Rib. It was my 16 yr old son first time, he had the 8oz sirloin steak & shared a bit of mine. After tasting the meat, he did the close of the eyes, head back left earth & gone to heaven look that I told him he would have after trying. Its now his favorite place as well. He cant wait to come back, and of course I cant either.
Again the staff was sweet as pie, so friendly & wonderful.
The most down to earth, friendly staff, great atmosphere & best steaks ever. I asked our waiter to let Stella know she has spoiled us again & will be back again.
I would easly drive 5/6 hrs to do a day trip for this place all alone!

1  Thank Danita P
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Loved this steakhouse, great service and lovely food, couldnt pick a winner between this one and the other steakhouse in Williams so my advice is try both!!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

100.00 and bad steaks my filet was fat.I get better from Walmart! And way over priced.so buy better meat! And don't over charge.!!

1  Thank timo555
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The food is lousy.

I had the ribs and they were greasy and slathered with bottled BBQ sauce. My wife had a steak, it was tough, over cooked (she ordered med/rare) and low quality meat. My father in law had fish and couldn't eat it. It was perhaps the worst fish ever.

I tried again, thinking it was a fluke.

They say they are "World Famous" - that should actually read "World Infamous".

Don't waste your time here.