“Nice”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Ate here one evening. The food was very good with generous portions. The restaurant, however, was very loud and the booths were rather "tight". Otherwise, very good.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,379)

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We will never choose to have dinner there again. Nothing was good about the dinner but the water. My husband had chicken fry. I had Mexican saild our daughter had child's pizza. We had wings also. All of it wasn't good. We have been going there for 15 years and we will still go there but only for breakfast . Thank you
Just have to be honest

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is a tourist eatery so do not expect Mom's home cooking. Food in general not bad. Prices are a little high but I did mention the word tourist didn't I? Had the biscuits and gravy. Had good flavor but way to spicy. Mouth was still burning after I left. Those I was with said their food was OK. I would eat here again but would pick a different meal.

1  Thank specialgeh
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The food was good, we had dinner after our train trip to the Grand Canyon. Our waitress Jamie was kind and attentive. The prices were good and their warm, homemade rolls hit the spot.

We saved room for dessert and took it to go...four pieces of pie, Apple, coconut cream, cookies and cream & pecan. Pretty good stuff. Enjoy, we sure did.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Visited 5/28/2014 1400-1430. Bill says we paid at 1517. Picked this location to eat because of its easy location in the center of town and it was near the Grand Canyon Railway. It focuses on Family American dining. Interior was clean but we arrived between lunch and dinner so the staff was in a lull and this always leads staff to be a little lazy. Took a long time to get our order when there was only one other group in the facility. Our server was to busy talking on her phone in the back (I watched her...so there is no denying that one). She also left the restaurant with her apron around her to get in her car and leave??? We hadn't even got the bill?? We had to go up to the check out to request it?? These small things speak volumes to customer service. The food was ok so no complaints to the chef. You need to work on fine tuning what customers remember...they won't remember how good the food was but how they were treated when they waited.