“Awesome breakfast, great price”

Pine Country Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Williams
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We were there early for breakfast. There were very few patrons, and the staff treated us like royalty. Our eggs, hash browns and bacon were cooked perfectly and the coffee was delicious. It wasn't too much more expensive than what we'd been paying for breakfast at McDonald's. I can't wait to go back some time in the evening to check out the huge selection of pies and desserts.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,333)

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is my second time eating there and I enjoyed it very much. We had breakfast there before going on the Grand Canyon Railway. The service was excellent and the food was cooked to perfection.I had the bacon ,eggs and hash brown breakfast. Everything was served quickly and hot. To my delight they had flavored creamer for the coffee and a huge coffee cup.My only regret is that they are so far away.

1  Thank Candie N
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great service, great food. We had an awesome breakfast. Lots of food for the money, so I would say a good value. I would recommend.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Varied menu, with huge portions. Try to leave some room for one of the many delicious cakes or pies!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

If you like homemade pie, this is the place to go. It was so good that we considered stopping here again after our trip to the Grand Canyon, even though we weren't staying in Williams.

The chocolate peanut butter pie was probably the best I have ever had.

I'm not sure I would come back for dinner, though. It was OK, but not great.

Been to Pine Country Restaurant? Share your experiences!