“I went home "smoked" not "stewed"”
Review of Cruisers Cafe 66

Cruisers Cafe 66
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Williams
Price range: US$6 - US$65
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come dine on Historic Route 66 in Williams, Arizona. This 1930's filling station turned cafe is in the heart of Downtown Williams! We offer smoked BBQ beef, pork and chicken. Full bar and an adjacent brewery.
Bakersfield, California
“I went home "smoked" not "stewed"”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

First weekend in May, we stopped here for dinner. Sat outside and watched the traffic and folks going by. There was an Edsel caravan this weekend, plus bikers and older/restored cars.
We sat next to the BBQ/smoker. The pulled pork was great and the Grand Canyon microbrews really hit the spot. You can spend some time admiring all the route 66 theme decorations and even buy some!

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Surrey, Canada
“Route 66 Diner”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This place on a Saturday night is pretty cool, the BBQ outside smelled amazing! This place has a pretty sizable giftshop. This is not big news as every business in town has a gift shop. No joke, even the gas station had a gift shop. I came here the second day I was in town, Sunday afternoon for lunch. The decor is pretty cool, lots and lots of Route 66 memorabilia. I was disappointed that the BBQ was not being used. However, the same BBQ dishes were being prepared, unsure how they were cooking the food. I was also put off by the amount of rules at this place, no split bills, no split plates, no substitutions at all.... There are lots of restaurants in Williams, some are pretty awesome! I'd keep walking if I found myself here again.

são paulo
“Delicious steaks in a vintage atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My wife and I went to the Cruisers Cafe 66 twice during our vacations in Williams, AZ. It's a typical american diner full of neon lights and vintage decoration.
Our server was really kind and supportive, and his name is Ethan.
We3 both shared a ribeye steak with bourbon and mushroom sauce, cole slaw and ranch style beans - simply delicious!
Ethan also recommended me to try one of their craft homemade beers, and I chose a raspberry wheat, which was awesome.
I also have to mention the prices, that were pretty affordable.

• Visited May 2014
“On our way to hike the grand canyon.. great place to stop!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Amazing pulled pork sandwich and wild hog route 66 wings were to die for. Grand canyon brewed beer.. yummm! And Ethan knew how to pair the beer with food! 2 thumbs up! Really cute place!

Connecticut
“Nostalgic and great food. 50's theme grill outside”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Micro brew beer was great. I tried brisket sandwich and husbank had burger with blue cheese both excellent. The ambience is wonderful. Takes you back especially if you were a teenager in the 50's and 60's. Its on Route 66. You'll love it.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Cruisers Cafe 66? Share your experiences!