“Too Tempting to Pass By”
Review of Cruisers Cafe 66

Cruisers Cafe 66
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Williams
Price range: US$6 - US$65
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come dine on Historic Route 66 in Williams, Arizona. This 1930's filling station turned cafe is in the heart of Downtown Williams! We offer smoked BBQ beef, pork and chicken. Full bar and an adjacent brewery.
“Too Tempting to Pass By”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Cute and kitschy little cafe on the historic Route 66. This little place is obviously a tourist trap but we allowed ourselves to be caught. The food was plentiful and although on the pricey side, the drinks were refillable and you won't leave hungry. Lots of interesting decor to keep you busy and attached to a fab souvenir-extraordinaire store, between these and the music, you'll be kept entertained. The toilets were weird. Only a curtain separates you from the wash area and this is a little unnerving, but it fits with the theme. Worth a look.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Globetrottershell

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Adelaide, Australia
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I wish we had found this place sooner! After a bad experience at a near by restaurant we had nothing to lose but this place was excellent. Great atmosphere like a 50's café diner when you arrive, friendly staff, great choice of menu options, huge servings. All our meals were fantastic and very large. Good value for money. Great souvenir shop attached with some good bargains.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank JazzaT
Golden, Colorado
“I loved this place in 2011 and love it now, that is why we went back”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The food, atmosphere and everything about this place is great. The live music is a plus. We sat outside and it was lovely. Our waiter Vitty was great! They had plenty of staff and they took care of us! Williams is a small town but it is the gateway to the Grand Canyon. I love staying in Williams and eating here, I love the history of Route 66 and this is a great town to visit even if you aren't going to go to the Grand Canyon. The bathroom is so unique, love it!

• Visited July 2014
Peoria, Arizona, United States
“Great Service”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My wife and I split a bacon bleu burger. We weren't super hungry, so we decided to split it, and much to my delight, they charged us $2.00 extra, but doubled the side of onion rings, so we each got 1/2 burger but a full order of onion rings. I tried the Hop Knot IPA and she had a Jalepeno margarita. Good choices.
Our waiter was friendly, efficient, and made the right amount of visits to our table. I would go back here if I find myself in William's, AZ again.

Visited August 2014
“Terrible tourist trap.”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I can only image this place stays in business due to tourists that pass thru never again to return. The food was terrible the service was even worse and the prices were pretty much comical. I could spend hours detailing all that went wrong with our visit but do your self a favor and stay away...Unless of course you enjoy terrible service, dry over sauced chicken, tough bbq that's tastes like it's been reheated 10 times and chili that was some of the worse I have ever eaten. I mean how do you even make dry chili. Don't get sucked in by the Route 66 decor this tourist trap is one of the worse. Head down the street to the pizza place you'll have a much better meal.

• Visited July 2014