“Great food, great patio”
Review of Pancho Mcgillicuddy's - CLOSED

Pancho Mcgillicuddy's
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Sat on the patio, with music, after a day at the Grand Canyon. Our food was outstanding. Possibly the best nachos and chimichanga I have ever had. Certainly, the atmosphere of sitting outside on Route 66 (just after the nightly shootout, which you've got to go to) helped make it even better.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Good food, good service, live music outdoors, outdoor seating = exactly what we were looking for when we were walking up historic Route 66.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Well figured we could try some Mexican food in arizona, this was really not good, very expensive even by tourist standards, you pay for chips and salsa, which is kinda a first, never seen this before, and then the charge you 18% gratuity and if your not careful you won't catch it and tip again! Here was the question that u kinda laughed at. When paying my bill with cash, "do you need the change sir?" Damn right I do! Don't eat here, go a crossed the street or better yet eat at one of the smaller eateries that line Route 66 and have no body there, cuz we are all at places like this thinking it's gonna be good!!' Wrong

3  Thank Betrayed1
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great asmosphere, servers and allow dogs on the patio. there food is great and especiall the best Margaritas. of all the places visited.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have no idea how Mexican food can be bland, but this place figured it out. I was surprised that chips and salsa didn't come with the meal. The service was ok, but that is about the only highlight. In my opinion, the food is way too expensive for what it is. I went with 3 other people and our final bill was over $100.

2  Thank Josh_Winicki