“Excellent margaritas!”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Newport, United Kingdom
“Excellent margaritas!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Ordered nachos for $10 with beef and it was delicious. It had so much delicious meat in it and the guacamole was the tastiest ever. Once we finished the tacos we didn't really need anything else but had already ordered a chimichanga with chipotle chicken. It was great but it could have been a bit spicier to our taste.
The best thing for us was the excellent frozen margaritas!

Visited August 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Queso, Sopapillas”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We came in here our first night in town, quite late. One of the most delicious burritos I've had, with spectacular queso. Decided to come back the next night and sit on the patio, enjoy the house brewed beer (delicious porter!), and try the trio of salsas, the guacamole and the queso. Fabulous, all the way around. The guacamole had orange chunks in it, really nice. We sampled the sopapillas for dessert and they were delightful. We'd definitely go back and still talk about the queso six weeks later.

• Visited June 2014
Doha, Qatar
“A nice place for dinner”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Williams on our way to visit the Grand Canyon..
We had dinner at this restaurant... The food is excellent , the staff and service is equally great... There is a band playing , actually a musician Dustin... The best I have ever listened to in similar restaurants...he played very nice music... Williams and this restaurant is a good place to visit on your way to the Canyon....

• Visited August 2014
Howell, Michigan
“Good food”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The food was excellent! My daughter had pizza, and I had chicken Alfredo and both were very good! The prices were okay, and the staff was great!

Visited August 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Have been eating here for awhile since we often spend time in Williams during the summer. I was pleasantly surprised on my last visit when my tostados were delivered. The menu is new, with a more modern flair and the food is healthier. My tostado had black beans and cilantro and was really excellent. My husband had tacos and my granddaugher had fajitas, everyone raved about their food. We sat outside on the patio, which was great for people watching and a great spot to see trains and the zip liners. The band on the patio was very friendly, but the music wasn't too loud for us to enjoy our food and company and perfect weather. And instead of the tired crayons for the little ones, we were given a packet of wikki sticks... super fun for the kiddos and adults. Eat here, you will enjoy it.

• Visited August 2014