“Best Route 66 burgers and shakes”
Review of Twisters

Twisters
Ranked #20 of 68 Restaurants in Williams
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Twisters is a Route 66 original building built in 1926. The original Texaco gas station has been converted into Twisters garage bar. Our bar carries 17 beers, and 3 wines on tap, some of Arizona's best local brews. The restaurant serves some of the best steaks in Northern Arizona along with great 50's food. Hours: 11am-9pm Monday - Saturday 11am - 4pm Sunday
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Great atmosphere and look. The food was incredible and well worth a stop if you are heading through Williams. They had a live musician while we were there too. Definitely worth it.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We ate here on the final night of our American holiday last year in the hope of a true American diner style experience and that is exactly what we got! Bizarrely in this town, even in the height of summer, all of the restaurants seemed to close early but luckily we just managed to get here in time (I don't think 8.30pm is excessively late to want a meal!). The staff were all friendly and attentive, even though we chose to sit outside as it was so hot and the décor was everything you could want from an American diner and takes you straight back to the 1950's, complete with old-fashioned soda fountain and pink Cadillac outside!

We both had burgers and sodas and the food could not be faulted. The staff were all chatty with us and we left happy, full and regretting that we hadn't chosen it both nights of our stay in Williams!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

They have big, like really big hamburguers.. unfortunately that night I was sick and I only ate a toast and english tea. My family had the chance of tasting their hamburguers and steaks and they just said that those were the best hamburguers ever.
The only situation that I didn't like was that I wanted to keep the cup where I had my tea, I asked them if it could be possible. They said that they couldn't give me because they had a store on the purpose still I almost begged for it, and finally they said yes.. I walked to my table very happy but in the end they charged it on our bill. Not very polite.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Good burgers, fries, and ice cream sodas in a classic diner setting - always fun for us, the kids, the grandkids and everybody!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

After a decent hike I stumbled into Williams. googled for best malted in Williams and got...Twisters! I double checked with some locals and off I went. One strawberry/raspberry malted later and I was convinced....great! The place was just emptying out of some bus tourists so it was a bit crowded and tables needed to be 'bused' so I slinked off to the bar area. Food is also supposed to be good but i only had room for MM! What a treat. PS - the days of the 50 cent malted are long gone.