“Skip that tourist trap”

Flintstone's Bedrock City
More attraction details
Owner description: The Flintstone gang invites you to spend an hour or the entire day with them at Bedrock City. We have an array of fun activities including our Theme Park and Gift Shop. While you're here you can spend the night in our Campground. Join Fred, Wilma, Barney, Betty, and all the Flintstone characters in a fun and entertaining adventure.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Seriously, save your five Dollars and move on to Grand Canyon National Park.
Bedrock City is nothing but a rundown scenery with an overpriced trash shop.
Not worth to spend more than 15 minutes there.
A huge disappointment for us.

2  Thank leitstrahl

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I certainly wouldn't call this place a vacation destination, but for what it is, I enjoyed it. An easy stop on the way to/from Grand Canyon NP, there's a campground, restaurant, shower facility, and one of the most random gift shops I've ever been in (more like a garage sale, honestly). The main attraction, though, is the Flintstones theme park out back. The whole thing is a relic of a past decade; you won't see any modern animatronic dinosaurs here. It's one man's vivid imagination of what living in Bedrock City would look like. The show's familiar characters are prominently displayed, though some are more creepy than cheerful. All told, I paid $5 to walk around, take a few photos, and go home with an interesting story to tell.

4  Thank Clint C
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I loved it. As you're approaching the grand canyon it's on your left and if you're leaving the grand canyon it's on your right. It's old and a little rundown but for 5 bucks you can't complain. It's nothing fancy but I thought it was fun to see an upclose view of one of my favorite childhood cartoons in person. They also have a nice souvenir shop. I wish I had bought one of their puzzles because I'm sure they're not sold anywhere else. We didn't eat at the little restaurant but the food sure smelled good.

3  Thank BridgetSmith4
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I agree, it is run down and kind of a "hole." The gift shop is overpriced and stinks and we didn't even go close to the "cafe" inside but once the kids got out back and saw all the flinstones buildings and figures they were in heaven. This was the highlight of a southwestern USA trip for my 9 year old. Don't go for yourself. Go for the kids. If you don't have kids don't waste your time. I'd allow about an hour for the kids to run around and check out all the buildings and the giant slide.

2  Thank HPDRoy711
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My partner was so excited to revisit this attraction from decades ago. It should have been left as a memory. Just keep on driving, folks. The souvenirs are dusty crap you could buy at the next gas station for half the price. The "attractions" are run down.