Grand Canyon Hotel
Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$142
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$167
US$109
Days Inn Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$145
US$120
RodewayInn
The Lodge On Route 66(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$248
US$223
Hotels.com
Canyon Motel & RV Park(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$105
Highlander Motel(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
Hotels.com
El Rancho Motel(Williams)
US$96
All reviewsoldest hoteldifferent themeshared bathroomnautical roomcarriage houseprivate bathparis roomauthentic hotelpick your ownstep back in timegrand canyonmodern conveniencesdecorated differentlydouble bedthe main hotelthe main streetold west
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I made the reservation based on the amazing reviews i read when i was deciding where to spend one night before our grand canyon visit.
It said private room with shared bathroom which i thought it was fine for the price.
When my girlfriend and i got there we were sent to another "building", which was something similar to a jail with beds all over ther hall in front of 4 tiny jails aka private rooms with no celling (if a a light is on will be on in your private room, not to mention the noise.
I have benn travelling for months all over the world (asia, europe, usa) and never seen something like this place.
Please don't come ever.

Room Tip: Do not come
5  Thank Javi C
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My 16 year old and I stayed in this historic hotel in downtown Williams, AZ following our visit to Grand Canyon National Park. It is charming and lovingly maintained right in the middle of their historic downtown. Don't expect modern rooms and all the modern amenities in the room. Our room was small with no room for a chair, a small sink and a very small bathroom. Our room was beautiful with period furniture. The model for these hotels is totally different from modern chain hotels.s The rooms are small and the public spaces are large. There is a nice usable lobby downstairs with a TV lounge in back with a refrigerator and other amenities. The main hallway upstairs is extra wide with tables, chair, couches, and lamps lining the hallway. There was no good reading area in our room, but plenty of places in the hall or downstairs. The upstairs hallway even has a recessed sink with a rack of clean wine glasses above it. I used this area to uncork a bottle of wine and then drank a glass of malbec while reading in the hallway. The desk person was very friendly.

Room Tip: They let us pick from two unique beautifully furnished rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank CletusMinneapolis
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was a really fun place to stay. Full of history and charm.The Hosts were so nice. Fun getting to pick your own theme room upon arrival. Right in the heart of the town so everything was right there. Great place to stay if you're planning to take the train to the Grand Canyon.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We were moving half-way across the country and had booked two nights at the Grand Canyon Hotel in order to take a break from the road and see the Grand Canyon. As our much anticipated reprieve neared, a very tired dad made the reservations and all was well. We finally arrived in downtown Williams and I parked our bucket right out front and headed in to check-in. Much to my chagrin, I learned that I had booked the wrong nights and we, in fact, did not have a room for the night! With a 14-month old in tow, and two exhausted parents to boot, I began to panic. That's when the wonderful staff came to the rescue. They quickly provided suggestions of possible options both within the hotel as well as with competitors in town. We elected to stay in another one of their rooms (the Swede Suite) for the night and they said that they would not charge us for the room for the night that I had booked incorrectly even though the deadline to cancel had passed. On top of that, they moved our luggage (we had a ton) from the Swede Suite to our Carriage House room while we were at the Grand Canyon. Too cool. I cannot say enough about how they saved the situation. My highest recommendation goes to the Grand Canyon Hotel and my sincere thanks to their fabulous staff for all that they did for us.

Room Tip: Recommend the "Carriage House- King" for couples or the "Carriage House- Queen" (two-room suite) for families. The Swede Suite was great too.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This hotel dates to before Arizona was a state--it's been restored over the last decade. The rooms tend to be small, but they are comfortable, very clean, and nicely decorated, each differently. The interior rooms have a/c, the exterior rooms have window fans, which is sufficient even in July. The owners are great--super friendly, super helpful. And although the rooms are small, there are two good sized common areas downstairs useful for reading or conversation. The location is great, right in the middle of Williams, a couple of blocks from the train station and lots of decent restaurants within walking distance.

1  Thank CarilloPuerto