“Great Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Aliso Viejo
“Great Food”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We read some other reviews and decided to take our chances. We were pleasantly surprised. Our steak was cooked perfectly and the soup was delicious. My only complaint was there is no kids menu. They do have pasta for kids and a chicken appetizer. Overall it was yummy

• Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“great service and great beef. come here !”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

really grateful to have found this restaurant. it was recommended to us by a staff from the Grand Canyon grocery store before we headed back to Vegas. i had one of their wraps and my partner had the steak which was perfectly cooked. the meals, especially their steak, made our stomachs and taste buds so happy and full throughout the return trip , and it didn't empty our pockets either. oh, and do explore this quaint town for a little while too!

• Visited June 2013
Orange, TX
“A Memorable Grilled Lamb Salad”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We stumbled into this town on our way east. We decided last minute to stay for the night and go visit the Grand Canyon the next day. We were tired and hungry and decided to consult Tripadvisor before making a restaurant choice. OH MY! This was the absolutely best grilled lamb salad we have ever eaten. It's a really cool, retro atmosphere with local talent on most nights. Great atmosphere, friendly staff and eXcellent food. Would highly recommend!

• Visited November 2013
Anaheim, California
“Worth the Stop on the Return from the Grand Canyon”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We had a long day, driving from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon. We stopped in Williams, Arizona for a bite before the drive to Sedona. It is a delightful little town that time seems to have forgotten and was the last town of Route 66 before the interstate bypassed it. We asked a local for a restaurant recommendation and were guided to the Red Raven. It was fantastic! Each of our meals were very unique and terrific. This is a must visit on your way home from the Grand Canyon.

• Visited October 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Ok food but poor customer service”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We stopped here for lunch on the way to Bearizona because of the great reviews. I ordered the hamburger which was average, but what made me angry is that I asked for no lettuce, tomato, onion or Russian dressing but to please add the herb mayo that I noticed was available on other dishes. When my burger came out there wasn't any herb mayo on it and the waitress didn't say anything about it. I asked her if she forgot the herb mayo and said no she couldn't give it to me and if I wanted it she would have to charge for a side of mayo .This is after I did not take the lettuce, tomato or onion or Russian dressing. Why didn't I get a credit for that if you are going to charge me for a dab of mayo? She then proceeded to bring to me a foil package of regular mayo and said I could have that. That was so tacky! My husband liked his sandwich and the dessert was the best part. I can't see any reason to go back here. They need to learn a little customer service.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Red Raven Restaurant? Share your experiences!