“awesome”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 18 March 2014

loved everything about it pizza delicious, staff very friendly & helpful
Loved the atmosphere , fresh ingredients on pizza, very quik service & busy

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We stopped in for lunch and got the 1 topping mini-pizza and salad lunch special. The pizza was delicious and covered with olives (my topping choice). I was really impressed with the salad bar, it was tiny, but offered fresh greens, veggies, macaroni, potato, and seafood salads, vinegared salads, pickles, fruit and cottage cheese. Very satisfying, and a great price!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

While the Pizza was just fine, we felt very unwelcome with children. One staff member was refinishing the furniture INSIDE the restaurant while we were trying to eat. I asked her to stop with the varnish in the enclosed dining room and she ignired me. I then turned to the workers behind the counter and the varnisher slammed the lid on her can and stomped off with not nice attitude. It was lunch time on Saturday, by the way. We've always enjoyed bringing the family here because it did seem kid-friendly. I don't want to go back. Salad bar was pretty of expensive.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Love the pizza here. I like the variety from just a regular cheese pizza to specialties. Good service too!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I called for a pizza while staying at a hotel in Williams. It was about 5pm on a Sunday night. Even though their website BOLDLY states that they deliver, and is almost the main attraction of the page, we were told that they "were done delivering". If you only deliver during specific times then you shouldn't make such a big deal about your delivery service.

We decided that it was fine to pick up and mentioned that we had an online coupon - they didn't bother mentioning that we had to have a physical copy. Regardless, we didn't have a printer in our hotel room and weren't able to provide a copy - they refused to honor it.

They didn't bother cutting our pizza so we could actually pick it up one slice at a time - it was also half raw.

The customer service and food left a horrible taste in my mouth. If you want something that you can actually eat go somewhere else!!!