We had stayed at this hotel last year and our room was great. This year (Jan 2012) we booked again but did not like our room (106). When we arrived, the outside temp was 17 degrees. We were offered the room we booked (a suite with 2 separate areas) that DID NOT have the heat on, or a regular room that had the heat on. Which do you think we chose? Unfortunately the heater was 24" from one of the 2 beds in the room and it was impossible to sleep with the heater on due to it being noisy and the heat blasted you in the bed. And it was very cold with the heat off! The bathroom was all tile and it was freezing. We spent a very shivery night! Also, this room is on the far north end of the hotel, right next to the railroad tracks! There is a 2 a.m. train that goes through town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated. Flat screen TV's. Luxury linens. Located in the heart of Williams, great location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Downtowner-Rte 66
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 Hotel Williams
- Rodeway Inn Williams
- Williams Rodeway Inn