For Inn & Suites read 'motel'. If this place was in the UK they would be prosecuted under the Trades Descriptions Act. We booked here because it was the only Suites that we could find in Williams. The living area is about 10ft by 12ft with two chairs (one with no arms). The only television is in this space so it is not possible to watch TV in bed. The bathroom is good - in fact it is much bigger than the living area. For what you get I consider it very expensive - we have cancelled the rest of our stay here and booked into Howard Johnsons at two thirds the price - all we are losing is one armchair. Having just come from Las Vegas and Laughlin where Suites really are Suites and also much cheaper, we consider Rodeway to be a complete con!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated. Flat screen TV's. Luxury linens. Located in the heart of Williams, great location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 Hotel Williams
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Downtowner-Rte 66
- Rodeway Inn Williams
- Williams Rodeway Inn