We had left the Grand Canyon El Tovar a day early and needed a room for the night, booked this one without seeing it. Drove into Williams Az and notice that they had played up the Route 66 theme for all it's worth. Motel was located on the old hiway 66 and looked to be of the 60's era. The room had been tastefully decorated with a 4poster bed, nice tile at the door way and in the bath area and all the hardware in the bath and sink area was high end and looked fine. Room was small but confortable and quiet. The next morning we had the breakfast of yogurt and toast with sauage, good coffee and clean. We would stay there again if we were in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated. Flat screen TV's. Luxury linens. Located in the heart of Williams, great location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Downtowner-Rte 66
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 Hotel Williams
- Rodeway Inn Williams
- Williams Rodeway Inn